1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Scar

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,

I have a question. So, about one year ago, I got my frenulum cut away because it was way to short and painful. I now have a scar for about three cms going from the head to the foreskin. This scar has many times being painful while PMO or sex when bein pulled because it is not elastic and gets white when pulled.
    I wantes to ask, if you have some natural oils that could help me heal up this scar please ? ^^

2. is the scar healed fully?, if so you will likely need surgery.

3. After one year, I guess it is fully healed yes but oil can help make it little and less pronounced and mor elastic so I'd like to one which oil to use cause I don't know about it ^^

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. never heard of oil healing a scar, you should go to the doctor and get a professional opinion.

5. I was, he gave me two products to apply on it for 6 days and it ended yesterday but because I am on nofap, I don't know if it made it better or at least made elastic but I still see it as before ^^