1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

‘How to fascinate’ personality test - 49 personality archetypes.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 25, 2019.

1. If you thought 16 personalities was too much, then lmao, they got 49 now.

I just discovered this, and think it’s worth sharing because imo, you can never have too many personality models.

It tests you in 7 different areas - innovation, passion, power, prestige, trust, mystique and alert. Your first and second strongest traits combined predict your archetype. It is research based and 700,000 people have taken the test so far.

The analysis is targetted to career minded people, and you have to pay to get a comprehensive profile. The free profile is pretty good though.

One shortcoming is that it says nothing about weaknesses in your personality.

I got Mystique - Innovation as my primary and second advantages, which means I am ‘The Secret Weapon’ :cool: I found that the adjectives the website uses to describe my strengths make a lot of sense and make me want to be my best self. The adjectives supposedly describe ‘how the world see you’ which is interesting because not a lot of personality tests focus much on how others see your strengths.

https://www.howtofascinate.com/

I’d love to hear what archetype you are and what you think about the test.

2. Eh... I tried it out, but in my opinion, this test was weaker than the last one I tried. There's no neutral choice for the answers to the statements and some of the statements themselves were stupid to me. Example:

"I put effort into the sensory aspects of an occassion."

Who the hell is thinking about stuff like that?

It said I was primarily innovative and my secondary trait was passion.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I got mystique and trust. I don't think the test was all that great though.

4. I got trust, which is me to a T and then my secondary was innovation. Not sure innovation describes me though. I'm anything but creative. I'm very black and white/give me the facts on paper type of guy.

Cool site, I like stuff like that.