1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The truth about sex

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 23, 2019.

1. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Lol.

This thread is ridiculous.

I don't think there's any going back from this rationalizing / escapism / fantasy / delusion / toxic belief.

2. Incels are the truth. I remember back in some incel forums there was this dude, who was full anti male, and he told me i will die a virgin. And I refused to believe him but my consisten rejection from women has made think otherwise

3. Things weren't any better even before this belief though. Reality shapes the male's mind. And sadly, im right. But sometimes, the lack of something shows you the way of life. Instead of wasting countless hours obsessing over women you will never fuck, you learn to appreaciate what you have, accept your celibacy and do soemthing else. And most importantly, be as brave as the men who knew they would die in battle and still fought

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Well there's your problem.

You went from one extreme to the other.

Whatever. It's your life.

Keep doing you.

5. i went from wrong to right

6. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You don't need to convince us of that.

Thank you for your selfless sacrifice so that other men and women can have sex in your place.

7. sacrifice? lol. i was weeded out early on

8. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You say that you went from wrong to right, but then you use phrases like "weeded out early on" as if you wish things worked out differently for you.

So either stick to your new beliefs or work on not being an incel. It's one thing for other people to reject you. It's another thing to reject yourself.

9. yes, innermostly, i do wishe things were different. but, as a male, you should accept your situation. life is shit for some people, we have to deal wth it.

10. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Those incels are just a cult. Not saying that they aren't right about things. I used to defend incels' honor, but they are making it hard.
    Besides, most incels aren't actually incel. They jerk off like crazy.

11. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

12. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

You took my comment out of context and have no clue what you’re talking about, one of your threads has already been reported and removed, you know the one where you talked about how you’d be good at beating women.

You need help.

13. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

Manic, or something...... Can't put my finger on it. Skewed logic, fo sho