1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 month low energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by flox, Feb 21, 2019.

1. flox

flox Fapstronaut

In the beginning at 2 month I had lot of energy and motivation even I wake up rested, after around 40th day my energy significantly reduced and motivation collapsed.

Even body exercises are harder than before I'm very tired after easy routine.

Is it normal state in the end of second month?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  2. I think thats flatlining, how the call it. And it varieties a lot from person to person.
    I cannot personally relate to flatlining things.

3. Same for me. I'm on day 51, and I'm experiencing a deadly flatline, and my motivation is not there anymore. I've heard some people have this feeling till day 85

4. flox

flox Fapstronaut

I started feeling better 2-3 days ago. I've some energy to study at least and my sleeping becomes better, even I had a very detailed dream today, but not good as in the beginning of 2 months yet.
    I think it is related to addiction, when I was giving up smoking the third month was the hardest. Probably something important for addiction is dying.