1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Day339] Sex after a long while. AMA

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by whatrichme, Feb 11, 2019.

1. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

I didn't for several reasons

1. We both didnt sleep well the night before
    2. I don't want her to think I make use of her or her body
    3. I am a bit big for her, took her some effort to accommodate
    4. I didn't clear my pipes before sex
    5. I believe women's body can be trained to have bigger orgasms, just like men can edge very long then go for a higher peak if they wish.

But today when we texted and mentioned about reading an erotic book together, she said she isn't ready for that level of intimacy and needs time.
    Next time I better just send her to moon and save the training for later lol. Makes life easier I guess.

Women do release semen equivalent when they reach the top orgasm as described in taoist text.
    i have had the luck to seen/experience it once.

2. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Can you write an update please? I am curious how it goes

3. Zur

Zur Fapstronaut

Muy de acuerdo con tu segundo mensaje, no hay PMO sano sin el aprecio mutuo de dos.

4. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

Not so much to update yet, as we are both busy we only can squeeze quick easy fun dates for now.
    I enjoy romance as much as intimacy.

She still is super excited for our dates and started saying things like she miss me.
    I made her pay dinner tonight. ( Good thing, meaning she is willing to input)

Buddhabro likes this.
  5. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

On Day352 we had sex for the second time, she was totally and happily submissive.
    We had a great time together, and our relationship continue to flourish.

Everything mentioned in previous posts still holds true, control and erection is now stronger, semen retention-yes, she had several mild orgasms. Attention and Attraction from other women gained more momentum too.

I think I'm a little confused though, she is more sexually experienced than I thought her to be. I grew up in a culture where we value virginity, but I am also experienced I know I am in no position to judge my current girl. I have had virgin girls before so maybe it's not about jealousy. I don't know yet what else I can dig in to ease off my confusion.

Any thoughts? Anybody had a similar confusion?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  6. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

7. I've come accross this thing a couple times and thought it was scam. Semen Retention does not make sense to me, how does it work, is it really true, Please clear out my confusion on this topic.

8. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

i honestly don't know how others do it. As there are many ways discussed online, some are quite "scam".

The more legit ones:
    1. karezza (for beginners. basically don't go over the edge)
    2. Focus/meditation techniques (i focus more on the connection, and what's going on in my brain. In other words, forget the D. Given the focus is strong enough, I can let my body relax, wiggle if it wants to, and go for an O without an E.

I tried others, which I don't think they work (for me, or most):
    special breathing techniques (breathing up from the spine)
    pressing the perineum in preventing the semen leak (they shoot backwards, no good)