1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is masculinity TOXIC?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lsym, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Lsym

Lsym Fapstronaut

In an era when masculinity is classified as something evil I would like to share this video with you.

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I wonder how long this thread will make it

Insecure Boy and EXPONENTIALLY like this.
  3. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Soy.

5. brilliantidiot

No its not. Masculinity is a trait of males, with both negative and positive attributes. It is not inherently toxic. The term "toxic masculinity" is basically more propaganda from the gender equality movement.

6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Its only toxic if youre an SJW shit for brains.

7. Masculinity is not toxic, but stupidity is. You can diagnose someone's intelligence by their propensity to get angry.

Dumb people get angry, plain and simple.

8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Considering the same people committing crimes and shooting people are typically the ones coming from broken families with no paternal influence, no.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  9. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

No. Masculinity brings the traits of honour, discipline and courage. Don't listen to anything the feminists say. The man of the family brings something to the table, just as the woman brings something to the table. I believe that there is wisdom behind the pairing of a man and woman. They compliment each other. It is possible for a single parent to do a good job raising a child, but that is not ideal. What is ideal is a father and a mother.

Feminism wants to destroy the family. Don't listen to them.

10. brilliantidiot

exactly.

Insecure Boy likes this.
  11. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

This comment makes me angry! aarrrrrgh :mad:

12. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

Any 1 here play Apex legends?

13. Most of the men found guilty of rape in the metoo movement were leftist male feminists. The only toxic masculinity I see are the feminized low testosterone "men" of modern civilization. They're probably addicted to PMO... One of my major goals is to raise my testosterone, naturally. Feminism is probably one massive shit-test, intended to back men into a corner so we have no choice but to stand up for ourselves. If we can't stand up to women, we may not be able to stand up for them either. Feminists probably are just femcels who've lost faith in men. I doubt a woman who was raised with a good strong father in her life would accept feminism.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
  14. I can't tell if that game is a troll or "woke."

Insecure Boy likes this.
  15. Imnatty7

Imnatty7 Fapstronaut

mens aren't masculine as 30-40 years ago, of course people are gonna bitch about old school masculines guys, they want to make the norm abnormal

16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

They want all men to be soyboys because they are not a threat. A soyboy has no principles or courage. qm33kd8z4dk01.jpg

17. cringe...

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Why do you think Alexandria Ocasio Cortez wants to ban men from eating Beef. Same reason.

Insecure Boy likes this.
  19. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

We'll have to call in Jesse watters