1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Attempt

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheLastDab, Feb 12, 2019.

1. TheLastDab

TheLastDab Fapstronaut

First time I tried NoFap was in November. Lasted the whole month, but near the end I could tell I would snap at just about anything. There was a group of six of us that attempted the challenge, but only three lasted 30 days. The Relapse came quick, and in December/January I was fapping even more then I had before. I took the time to reflect on how NoFap impacted my social behaviours, and instantly realized I was more outgoing and willing to meet people in November. This made me clue in masturbating was a prime reason I would stay at home or avoid human interaction. It was a self-destructive cycle and didn’t proceed anything beneficial. So, I’m on my 2nd attempt; ten days so far and the result are starting to show. I feel the urges like crazy, but meeting friends and going out calms those nerves. I hope to go longer then 30 days, and eventually meet women to eliminate my sexual urges.

2. sten14

sten14 Fapstronaut

Hey mate,

I know exactly how you feel about feeling more outgoing. I am at the same days as you and feeling exactly that. It really is a destructive cycle, and just an all round waste of time to sit home and watch that sort of material and jerk it. Time could be spent doing much more productive things, or even just going out talking to people.

The urges do suck, been battling it hard the last few days. Let's both try and get to 30+ days, mate. All the best.

TheLastDab likes this.
  3. TheLastDab

TheLastDab Fapstronaut

Thanks man. It’s difficult, but I know the results will be worth it. Thirty days is nothing, we’ll get it done.