1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Oh okay cool. Thanks

2. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Everything's fine, bro! Thanks anyways! :)

3. Come on folks, let's slash the Beast while It's in range!

Checking in.

Has the challenge's level just turned into NIGHTMARE? Haha.

If y'all can use Ginny's Aura that'd be great. I'm pretty confident the other box has a +8 bonus but given the course of action no one can know for sure. I wanted to tell sammy not to ever do a deal with the Devil but arrived too late.

4. In this moment I hate you, Legion hahaha :p

I sacrifice 2 of my HP for @Sammyforthewin

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

A fair note to everyone.

I'm not speaking as an RPG character here but as the moderator of the challenge.

Playtime is over.

As the villain of the challenge, I will use every technique, trick and magic I can lay my hands on to weaken and destroy your unison as a League.

I'm just saying this so that people don't feel I'm being unfair. Many other opportunities will arise for you to level the playing field, provided you be smart in your decisions.

Frankly speaking, right now 2 teams have a clear head start (of their own hard work I might add) and it is my duty to make this challenge as exciting as possible without sacrificing simplicity or fairness.

This puts me in a very awkward place because I only have the plan but no way to act. This is why I picked the persona of a devil. You will be your own undoing.

My aim here is to empower all of you and i have less than 1 month to do so.

This will be my first and last message to you guys outside the RPG persona I portray.

Play your cards right guys.

EDIT: Also note that, in a way, the challenge is hardest for me. I have 1 HP. 1 relapse and boom- it's game over for me. And since I'm an independent entity, I can't gain HP or score outside of my own abilities. So please don't think I'm just presiding over events here; I'm putting myself on the line with every passing second.

But it's so worth it for you guys ♡

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Ironically, I intentionally used the word "deal" when making the offer in the hopes that he'd get the hint.

Don't worry. There will be many more chances.

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

8. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Wow...2 HP? I think you can just give me 1 HP...
    But I'm so sorry for you...I don't know how to thank you, but...It's really nice of you! I really appreciate it! I can't thank you enough!

(PS: I really have tears in my eyes...)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  9. Fair enough, bring it on. I like that youre keeping it interesting, its awesome. Let the games begin.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

His first plan a massive success, Legion disappeared from the sky, leaving behind the demonic echoes of his laughter. The League was left battered and bruised.

@Gotham Outlaw saw how futile his weapons were; none could harm Legion as he dodged any projectiles shot at him.

@What I Do That Defines Me fell into deep thought, sharpening a Batarang with obsidian absentmindedly.

@Sammyforthewin fell on his knees, his tears moistening the volcanic soil below. As he bled from the mine explosion, @Freedom_lover wrapped bandages around his arms and forehead.

@Ginny Weasley was left in utter shock; it happened so fast that she couldn't even use her Angelic Aura.

@Optimum Fortitude sat down in thought, thinking over Legion's attack.

@M.S.H. was frowning, clenching his fists tightly and breathing heavily.

Everyone else stood in silence as the League of Purity wondered what their next move would be.

And in all the turmoil, @Mysteryball was left holding GIFT BOX B. Will he open it?

Legion spawned back near his throne and sat down gently, smiling broadly.

The game had turned very dangerous, very quickly. And this was but Day 0 of the Minefield....

11. Well.. shiat!

12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I think I missed something here. What's metamorphosis?

13. Bring it on!

[​IMG]

14. *MSH smiling slyly*
    *Continues training for the challenge*
    [​IMG]

15. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in
    Have a nice weekend everyone :)

16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hehehe I'm actually keeping that subtle until the 1st one happens. You'll see, don't worry ^^

But to lay some rest to your curiousity, I'll just say Metamorphosis is a stage where Legion's power reaches an elevated threshold and he gains a new ability.

17. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

CHECK IN REPORT

The following teams have had no score progression:
    The Sunset Samurais because of a relapse. (Eleanor also did not check in.)
    The Eagles because both members failed to check in.
    Warriors, Not Wankers because both members failed to check in.

This is the 2nd consecutive check-in infringement by the teams Warriors, Not Wankers and The Eagles. What's up with that?

A QUESTION FOR ALL:
    Is the challenge growing too complex or fast-paced?

I want a bit of feedback on this please so that I know everyone's on the same page as I am. If you fail to respond to this, I'll blindly assume you're fine with the way things are.

18. Too fast paced for me if I have to be honest. I can only log in quickly in the morning and for 30ish minutes in the evening during weekdays. I missed some action yesterday.

Check in.

19. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Thanks for the feedback bro.
    Honesty is exactly what I want :D

I thought as much anyway. I'll wait for other comments. If 2 or more other people agree with you, I'll space things out.

I'm definitely gonna take this into consideration anyway. :)
    Thanks bro.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  20. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

Damn it, how could've I possibly forgotten to check in yesterday? Anyway, checking in today, I guess.
    By the way, I too think it is a bit fast paced, but I don't mind, you can keep it that way.
    "How making pacts with the devil could possibly be a good idea?!"