1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IGY, Feb 5, 2019.

Please pick one

1. I am a dog person

2. I am a cat person

3. I am both a dog person and a cat person

4. I am neither a dog nor a cat person

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

upload_2019-2-5_10-40-24.png

This picture may help you to decide how to vote (above).

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

3. I am a cat person. Nature's perfect killing machine, wrapped up in a cute and cuddly exterior

4. Dog person all da way, full throttle. Rusty being said, I have met some alright kittys in my day

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The apex predator for sure! The tiger is my favourite. But it is intriguing to see domestic cats with similar body language.

6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Cats are more laid back than dogs.

7. Cats always win on this forum.

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  8. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Dogs because I'm allergic to cats.

9. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

had both animals as pets so i can only come to the conclusion that both are useless. I think there needs to be a subsection for a monkey person

Trevelyan357 and Christian Fox like this.
  10. Sorry to break it to people, but cats are obviously superior in every way. However, dogs are great too.

11. I like dogs too, but dogs are the "nice guys" of the pet world, they're people pleasers. Cats don't give a f***, plus they are very clean and are potty trained, and kill pests like mice and bugs

Christian Fox and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  12. I love both, but I gotta say, cats are special to me. I would say I'm a "cat person who also loves dogs."

Hank Pym likes this.
  13. I like my dog because I can take her places with me like the park. Gives me a reason to get out and go for a walk and throw a stick for her. Cats are so much easier to take of, though. If you need to take off for a few days, you can leave them alone. As long as they have food and water, they're good. You put a dogs food out for the next 3 days and they'll just eat until they puke and it'll all be gone on the first day.

14. Cats are socially acceptable vermin, a threat to the health of their owners, the health of the owner's neighbours, and local wildlife. Owning an animal which is barely trainable, commonly hurts its owners, would kill it's owners randomnly on a whim if it was physically capable of doing so, and is generally rancid, is not exactly a sign of healthy self esteem.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. LOL...some might say the same about someone who needs animals around that live to please their owners....

16. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Haha :D Yes, cats are awesome!

Alexander likes this.
  17. Indeed. Someone once said to me that he believed pets are, 'animal slaves to human emotions.'