1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Growing Taller as an adult

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Retentionman, Jan 31, 2019.

If you could be taller, would you do it?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

I've been researching about this topic for a while because I want to be grow taller haha. I've found many methods such as meditation, visualization, subliminals, etc. But never really tried them. However a few days ago I watched a video on YouTube that claims a method to grow taller by stimulating the pineal gland, as it releases hormones including the Growth Hormone. It works through a kind of strange meditation. Here it is: I'm currently doing it every night. I wanted to share this in case you wanna grow too. I would like to read your thoughts about it or suggestions regarding the topic

2. Don't be fooled by these videos bro. If meditation increased height there would be no short ppl. I'm 1,75cm i would love to be 1,86cm. But after the age of 21, bones and cartilage have grown already to their full potential. Some ppl can increase 1 or 2 cm after 21 but it is very rare. There is a surgery wich they brake all your legs bones and put steel pins on your leg. It is said to be extremely painful and expensive. My advice to you is, just learn to accept who you really are.

3. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

I would like to be around 1,86 too lmao. I get your point, but I'll try it anyways and see what happens

4. How tall are you?

5. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Around 180

u376 likes this.
  6. Oh come on dude... .-.

PMOare4SoyBoys and u376 like this.
  7. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Lol trust me, it is a huge difference I want to be 187. In height a couple of cms are very noticeble

8. I would not want to be taller if I had the choice

9. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

How about shrinking? Lol

10. I could go w shrinking 3 inches. I think 6'4" is the perfect height for a guy. But it doesn't matter, I'll roll w my height for a bit

Retentionman likes this.
  11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am 1 inch shy of perfection, lol. :D

Retentionman and Deleted Account like this.
  12. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

180 is perfect height for a man....
    I am around 174 .....
    Only technique to grow at this age is to erect our spine properly...... avoid any supplements

Retentionman likes this.
  13. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm 180 cm. I think 180-185 is ideal. Really wouldn't want to be any taller than that. I just want to have more mass so if I suddenly started growing taller right now, that'd be awful unless I also got some natural mass with it.

Retentionman and u376 like this.
  14. Yo stop using centimeters

15. Feet & inches only from now on. Personal decree

16. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

This is a good point, but I think your mass is related to your system. So if you suddenly be taller your system would balance again to their normal fat and muscles percentages, according to your metabolism and habits. I think

17. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Thank you, I let you know if it works so you can grow a little haha

u376 likes this.
  18. Celibi

Celibi Fapstronaut

Teoretically the boys can grow up untill the age of 25, but in reality you can barely find someone who has grown up after the age of 20.

19. Celibi

Celibi Fapstronaut

My sister has grown up a few cm after a spine surgery in the lumbar zone. The surgery was difficult and was performed by 2 doctors.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. This thread reminds me of this song:

Ra's Al Ghul and Celibi like this.