1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JackMiles

JackMiles Fapstronaut

2. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

3. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Whatever happens, you're always welcome here. I love the happy Mario image and the consistently encouraging remarks.

Urðr, Blaze21, Puretim and 9 others like this.
  4. frequentdogwalker

Wow! 200 days, that's awesome. A milestone for sure.

Urðr, Puretim, eagerUser and 9 others like this.
  5. frequentdogwalker

6. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

7. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 162
    "Every failure is a step to success." – William Whewell

Urðr, Puretim, eagerUser and 8 others like this.
  8. You are welcome brother! I'm glad you finding them useful in your journey like I am

Urðr, KurosuX, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  9. Day 23- A very close call yesterday while on youtube. A suggested video with an erotic thumbnail appeared on the sidebar and it took me aback. I lingered for a moment even clicking the video but then my conscience quickly came to action and asked me what the hell I was doing and that was that. I shut down YouTube and slept. This weekend I will not use YouTube at all.
    I also need to be better prepared for this kind of things because it is practically impossible not to see some erotic or sexy image from time to time in the media be it in ads, movies and even on the streets in our sex crazed culture

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2019
    Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 8 others like this.
  10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

66 days completed.

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  11. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

Day 0, here we go, again.

12. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

200 days .
    How do you feel?
    Changes in your emotion? Mentality? Willpower?understating?

Urðr, KurosuX, Puretim and 7 others like this.
  13. Mrbasketball23

Mrbasketball23 Fapstronaut

This is Day 1 for this challenge

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  14. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

90 + 30 + 16 days

Urðr, Boxer477, Puretim and 7 others like this.
  15. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

This approach requires great effort. The first step for all of them was the decision to make this process the most important thing in their life. That meant breaking away from their customary schedules, social activities, television viewing habits, and so on. Had they continued to follow their habitual routines, they would have continued being the same person who had manifested illness. To change, to cease being the person they had been, they could no longer do the things they had typically done. Instead, these mavericks sat down every day and began to reinvent themselves. They made this more important than doing anything else, devoting every moment of their spare time to this effort. Everyone practiced becoming an objective observer of his or her old familiar thoughts. They refused to allow anything but their intentions to occupy their mind. You may be thinking, “That’s pretty easy to do when faced with a serious health crisis. After all, my own life is in my hands.” Well, aren’t most of us suffering from some affliction—physical, emotional, or spiritual—that affects the quality of our life? Don’t those ailments deserve the same kind of focused attention? Certainly,
    Joe Dispenza, Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind
    Meditation takes us from survival to creation; from separation to connection; from imbalance to balance; from emergency mode to growth-and-repair mode; and from the limiting emotions of fear, anger, and sadness to the expansive emotions of joy, freedom, and love.
    Joe Dispenza, You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter

Urðr, KurosuX, RBYG_flag and 7 others like this.
  16. WHY SMALL HABITS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
    It is so easy to overestimate the importance of one defining moment and underestimate the value of making small improvements on a daily basis. Too often, we convince ourselves that massive success requires massive action. Whether it is losing weight, building a business, writing a book, winning a championship, or achieving any other goal, we put pressure on ourselves to make some earth-shattering improvement that everyone will talk about.
    Meanwhile, improving by 1 percent isn’t particularly notable—sometimes it isn’t even noticeable—but it can be far more meaningful, especially in the long run. The difference a tiny improvement can make over time is astounding. Here’s how the math works out: if you can get 1 percent better each day for one year, you’ll end up thirty-seven times better by the time you’re done. Conversely, if you get 1 percent worse each day for one year, you’ll decline nearly down to zero. What starts as a small win or a minor setback accumulates into something much more.
    1% BETTER EVERY DAY
    1% worse every day for one year. 0.99365 = 00.03
    1% better every day for one year. 1.01365 = 37.78​

Excerpt from Atomic Habits by James Clear

Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 8 others like this.