1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

CHECKING IN like a $500 bill yo.

Glad to make it intact after the day I had!

2. damm this is not easy so again, do you wish to sacrifice lifes for saving from bomb? Yes or no?

3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Its okay :) thanks man for your response!

4. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

Oh well, that's totally fine by me, I don't know what my teammate would want, but seeing he isn't very active lately, I guess I'll have to take the final decision, so that's a "yes".

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You can activate painful choice and get a life for the both of you bro.

6. Alright bomb is defused, thaks for your cooparation.

7. Checking in for Retro Mystery!

Let's stay strong @Mysteryball and keep rocking :)

Hope everyone is doing well.. it might be cold but we can basks in the warmth of our inner glow, a glow that gets bigger and brighter as the days go by without PMO!

8. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

9. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

10. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

11. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

Everyone doing an awesome job! Soon I'll comeback with a surprise! All the best everyone!

12. 31/01/2019
    01:41 pm
    Check in :)

@Aventus I just wanted to inform you that I probably can't register for the weekend. I will do my best to do it, but I'm not sure.
    Thank you n_n

13. Ok no problem.

14. Everyone is busy, this week. Just remember, do not give in if pressure shows up. @Aventus hope you alright pal. Trying to pass through here every now and then.
    Keep up the work. And @The Ultimate , nice work lad. Going strong.!

15. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hey bro ^^

How about we don't take any final decisions just yet? I'm sure she didn't just randomly forget all about us and the challenge out of nowhere. If she did, that would really surprise me because she really enjoyed being a part and was usually quite active what with all the pics and gifs she uploaded ^^

I think @What I Do That Defines Me should just play along normally and Ginny be allowed to return (if she gives a reason you see fit of course) but at a penalty. You can pick it at your discretion of course- health loss, score stasis, whatever suits your fancy :)

Because I reeeally don't think a member as active as her would just leave without any warning. I urge all of us not to lose faith, especially Batman.

Just my 2 cents on the matter ^^ The final decision, as always, lies with Fehr.

17. I wont ask you to bend the rules because i know you dont like to do that and i dont want you to feel bad. Like Legion said, i think she probably has a good reason, but rules are rules and i understand that. So I guess i'm going it alone, because therre aint no way im quitting :)

18. You god damn rite!

19. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut