1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex During Pregnancy.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Young Earthling, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I prefer werewolves.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Young Earthling

Young Earthling Fapstronaut

Thanks for your correction. It’s very hard keeping up with all this medical knowledge
    Haha..

3. Young Earthling

Glad people loved it. As a creator of this thread, it’s so hilarious where the conversation is heading.

4. Young Earthling

How is this trolling

5. Some people may think this because this thread seems pretty weird. There's another member who's been accused of being a troll because sometimes he makes weird posts. The thing is if you've been here long enough you should be able to recognise trolls. To me, your posts have no similarities to the trolls I've come across on here.

6. I thought his post was obviously satire no way a person genuinely believes their parents banging is what screwed them up. Smh, this is what people think "The Big Bang Theory" is nowadays

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  7. Young Earthling

It's ok, i am not Offended. At least it came to my notice that trolls exist in this forum.

I would have deleted the comment made my @Fork2323 if i had the power to do that.

8. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Sorry I wasn't talking about you, I actually was talking about @Fork2323

9. r/theydidtheirhomework

10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

yes........i think he is acting
    but still he knows best

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  11. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

As long as you dont get rough it is fine

12. This man...
    He gotta be trolling

u376 likes this.
  13. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Riiiiight.

14. Lol what the fuck did I just read.

Jackb97 likes this.
  15. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    have a ultra sound to make sure baby isnt upside down as theyre skull is still soft like tissue paper an when your sticking something up there you might pop a hole in theyre head

16. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I hear an orgasm during labor can produce positive effects on vaginal dilation.

s-l1000.jpg

17. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    so your going to fiddle with her clit while shes going into labor, i dont think the doctors would tolerate that, you could try,

18. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

We did not have sex during my wife’s third trimester. I was paranoid about not wanting to hurt the baby.

I’m sorry, but I don’t trust doctors. They’re the same people who did hypothermia, twins, and other horrible tortures during the Holocaust.

19. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the fact the medical symbol has snakes on it should tell you right there right, but holocaust ,?? are you jewish

20. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the first founding religions back in dark ages they tortured people, religous people are so oblivious to theyre religions history , torture was a trend back then. an if your religious an find this hitting a nerve, im not sorry,