1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

10 years Celibate, but WHAT am I?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Miserable Creature, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Miserable Creature

Miserable Creature New Fapstronaut

I just signed up just now. As the title says, I've been celibate 10 years out of CHOICE.
    I don't even know HOW to categorize myself because I will be one in a trillion.

I am a male who INTERNALLY is wired female in every way. Because I THINK like a female I am attracted to males, BUT, I do NOT want to be with a male AS a male, AND, I have NO intention of making any kind of transition. I do NOT identify with the gay community OR a so called lgbt "community" at ALL. And as of the past 10 years I have been practicing a CHRISTIAN life, which is WHY I have been celibate and WHY I will not and have not transitioned.

What am I? A Christian.
    BUT, as far as how I am WIRED internally, yeah, it's female.
    Not gay, Not straight, Not trans, I'm just a big hot mess.

I guess I'm putting this out there after signing up because I'm probably not going to "fit in" with the masses here. I don't "identify" as a gay male, I'm not into females because I THINK like a straight female even though physically I am not. I wish I HAD been born female physically to match my internal wiring, but it is what it is. Therefore, due to my VERY STRONG beliefs, I will celibate for the rest of my life, and I CHOOSE it this way.

But just the COMPLEXITY and CONFUSION alone is enough to make me lonely. Not being UNDERSTOOD makes it lonelier. People are judgmental and not empathetic or kind.

But I am here in the hopes of receiving HELP and support in my continued recovery from PMO which is the LAST plague of my flesh to KILL!!!

2. I am a member of the christian group on this website. The guys there would not judge you. I encourage you to join this group. Get on a reboot and renew your mind. I encourage you to pursue Christ as the one who can fulfill you like no human will ever be able to. Praying for you.

Miserable Creature likes this.
  3. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

it can also be, that your female hormone is higher then your testorone, the male hormone, look at what you eat, it may be because of food, but just try to increase your testeorone and you will feel more manly, get into the science not eumm because god made me this way, sorry but that's like saying santa clauss is real which no black man believes cuz it's some racist shit, just like religon