1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your emotional moment in movies?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Bumblebee - Most scenes with Hailee Steinfeld

The Last Jedi - Battle of Cait

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Most of the movie

2. Armageddon - Bruce Willis' character's final goodbye to his daughter

3. Warning spoilers ahead...

The Patriot- when he is about to leave and his daughter talks to him for the first time since he got back, crying and asking him not to leave

Legends of the fall- toward the end when Tristan and Susannah meet again in the jail

Sense and Sensibilty- at the the end when Emma Thompsons character finds out Hugh Grants character isnt engaged.

Gods and Generals- when General Jackson finds out that the little girl died of herr illness

4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

When the kid loses his best friend...

Or dog.

5. Oh gosh, there are way too many to count.

I'll just say one and if I think of more I'll pop in again. The one that comes to mind first, that always makes me cry, is at the end of Les Misérables *SPOILER ALERT* when Fantine is singing to Valjean as he's passing away and she's leading him into Heaven. And then the scene that follows, showing all of the people who died in the war singing in Paradise.

Beautiful moment.

6. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

7. the dogs purpose whever any of the dogs died but especially baily

8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    jennifer Lawrence always gets me in the feels bruh bruh

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I love Jennifer Lawrence. So many of her roles always get me.

This moment from The Hunger Games makes me cry every time. Like I actually literally cant watch it without crying.

But now that I think about it, another one if her roles made me cry probably more than I ever have in a movie. It's her first role, in a film called The Poker House. Her mother is terrible the whole movie, and there's this older man who is always flirting with Jennifer (who is like 15 in the movie), and eventually by the end of the movie *SPOILER ALERT* he ends up raping her. And theres this really heartbreaking scene right after that, where she goes into the bathroom and gets in the tub with all her clothes on, and shes bleeding, and her mom comes in. The whole movie, her mom is pretty awful and they basically dont have a relationship at all and Jen just takes care of herself and doesnt really see her as a mother figure. But in that mome t, when shes so broken and crying, she reaches out to her mom from the tub and her mom just walks right past her and starts doing her hair and talking about her own crap, while her daughter is bleeding and crying after just being raped.

That scene really got me hard. The way she reaches out to her, after being such a tough character the whole movie and never needing anyone's help, and then the one time she asks for it, her mom just doesnt even see her. It's so sad.

10. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i dont recall watching that movie but it just sounds so familiar for some reason,

11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

When John Wick's dog died.

AngelofDarkness and {Ananta} like this.
  12. When Forrest Gump meets his son.
    That scene makes me cry a sea of tears...

{Ananta} likes this.
  13. The BBC series has no songs in it.

14. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Shadowlands (1993), when Anthony Hopkins (C.S. Lewis) and Joseph Mazzello (Douglas Gresham) hug and sob in grief. :(

15. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Silver lining playbook- end scene
    Miracle in cell 7 - end scene
    My sassy girl - end scene
    October - end scene
    Sadma - end scene

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i like musicals

17. Fast and Furious 8 - When Dom meets his son

18. I forgot to add the last three minutes of Logan. Seeing Wolverine and Laura like that made me cry. :emoji_cry: It was a brutal movie but that part was an excellent way to end the movie and Wolverine's story.

19. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Philadelphia... pretty much the whole film