1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Health Organization declares Vaccination Hesitancy a TOP THREAT for 2019

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EXPONENTIALLY, Jan 20, 2019.

What do you think ?

1. Right

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Wrong

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Vaccine hesitancy – the reluctance or refusal to vaccinate despite the availability of vaccines – threatens to reverse progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases. Vaccination is one of the most cost-effective ways of avoiding disease – it currently prevents 2-3 million deaths a year, and a further 1.5 million could be avoided if global coverage of vaccinations improved.

Measles, for example, has seen a 30% increase in cases globally. The reasons for this rise are complex, and not all of these cases are due to vaccine hesitancy. However, some countries that were close to eliminating the disease have seen a resurgence.

The reasons why people choose not to vaccinate are complex; a vaccines advisory group to WHO identified complacency, inconvenience in accessing vaccines, and lack of confidence are key reasons underlying hesitancy. Health workers, especially those in communities, remain the most trusted advisor and influencer of vaccination decisions, and they must be supported to provide trusted, credible information on vaccines.

In 2019, WHO will ramp up work to eliminate cervical cancer worldwide by increasing coverage of the HPV vaccine, among other interventions. 2019 may also be the year when transmission of wild poliovirus is stopped in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Last year, less than 30 cases were reported in both countries. WHO and partners are committed to supporting these countries to vaccinate every last child to eradicate this crippling disease for good.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/ten-threats-to-global-health-in-2019

Meanwhile, vaccines are seldom tested for cancer, autism and infertility...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    EthanW. likes this.
  2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm going to not do the same thing bill gates does not do (which is not vaccinate his own kids) despite that he preaches to others to vaccinate your kids.

3. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Hmm, that is some encrypted message you have.

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

"Don't vaccinate kids", he says.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I absolutely hate getting needles stuck in me but its worth it when it comes to getting sick. I would much rather 2 seconds of pain then a week or more of being sick, plus recovery time, yuck no thanks

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  6. Looks like western countries are getting tired of low infant mortality.

7. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

There's a theory out there that states that vaccination leads to disease. Wheter it's true. That I do not know.

Got it chief!

8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I don’t think it’s bad to research vaccines. After all, science is all about discovering new information. I don’t necessarily agree with the anti-vax club other than the fact that’s mercury shouldn’t ever be injected into the bloodstream but to say it’s nothing but a conspiracy theory and rejecting any study that may be done scientifically, is anti-science in my opinion.

9. brilliantidiot

well it doesn't cause more diseases then it prevents.

10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

11. brilliantidiot

[​IMG]

small pox, I'll pass

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  12. As your idol would say

FAKE NEWS

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Way too emotional using a dramatic photo. I got your smallpox information here.

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Excerpt:

An Alternative Explanation

But Dr Tenpenny goes on to explain, complete with graphic details, how smallpox was essentially eradicated by sanitation and hygiene before “vaccination” had even begun. And that smallpox broke out in numerous epidemics as a result of vaccination itself, which turned out to be an effective way to actually spread, rather than prevent, the disease. How could this be, when Dr. Jenner himself had scientifically tested his discovery and promoted it as both a safe and effective preventive of smallpox?

15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

"The science is settled" huh? Lol

16. There is absolutely no evidence for your claims. End of discussion.

I think I'll start a rumor and demand scientists to prove me wrong. How about chocolate causing impotence? That might make Milka much cheaper :)

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You cited nothing.

18. Did you? No.

Just as I wouldn't go to garlic.com to find out how real the danger of a vampire attack is, I don't care for naturalnews.com's opinion on vaccines. I'm still hoping that this thread and others like this one are some kind of a joke that I'm not getting.

Either way, I said end of discussion and should stick to it. Goodbye.

19. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut