1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Joe_Trace

Joe_Trace Fapstronaut

2. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

8/14: Havent updated the entire weekend but its gone off without a hitch. another week to go to get this done.

3. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

Just hit the 14 day milestone and man, it was a tough day. Balls hurt, massive amounts of sexual energy begging to be unleashed, headache, and all the rest...

But I made it! Woohoo!

K-Arctic likes this.
  4. GuideMeBetter01

GuideMeBetter01 Fapstronaut

5. BrainTrain

BrainTrain Fapstronaut

6. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

I know how you feel.. ive been there. You just got start again. But also remember that the fact you are choosing to fight this thing is a victory on its own.
    Also concerning the superstition, i feel it maybe due to guilt. For me when i PMO, I feel the rest of the day goes bad till i sleep and wake up the next morning.

Zenius and RealWinner like this.
  7. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

8. RealWinner

RealWinner Fapstronaut

Just finished 7-day challenge... On to this challenge. Let's do this.

Froger and Zenius like this.
  9. mack_blanta22

mack_blanta22 Fapstronaut

7/14, i completely forgot to post everyday. I hope someday someone release a app on playstore.

RealWinner likes this.
  10. @Nati

@Nati Fapstronaut

Day 14/ 14 Thank God

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  11. Zenius

Zenius Fapstronaut

Oh I think the same! though I never quite figured out if the chicken or the egg comes first (the superstition or guilt), but it does end up coming back to guilt in the end, now that you mention it!

Also thank you for your comment! since I thought I was almost alone in having that "PMO, then for the next day all goes to shit" feeling u.u

12. davidbowie

davidbowie Fapstronaut

Day 6/14
    Everything is fine, but sometimes I observe my toughts crossing the fine line between reflexion and something that makes me feel a bit horny. It's tricky, but i'm trying to identify the triggers. Searching for medicinal teas to stay calm for the next tought week.

Zenius likes this.
  13. Zenius

Zenius Fapstronaut

Day 0 still :( Yesterday I M'd in the evening, and then I did it again when in bed at night (since "I F'd up anyway" u.u)

But one good thing is, since I never trusted myself, that I thought "yeah, surely I'll end up doing it once more in the morning, right?" Thing is, I didn't do it! I got up early, put my clothes on and began my day today :D So that's a good thing, so maybe now I'm finally starting to trust myself, at last :)

Also I have my last test today, and then I'M FREE for holidays! so I hope studying today will keep me busy from urges :D

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Froger likes this.
  14. Deezee88

Deezee88 Fapstronaut

I am in - 0 days now, Lets do this!

Froger likes this.
  15. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Glad i could help. Trust me, you are not alone in this struggle.

Zenius likes this.
  16. Cedric134

Cedric134 Fapstronaut

17. Jeremiah12:5

Jeremiah12:5 Fapstronaut

Day 6 out of 14. God is good.

18. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day 1. I forgot to post yesterday for my restart date.

19. Day 9/14. Going on strong. Broke my previous record of 8 NoFap days. This is a new high for me. Going to exercise now. Catch you guys tomorrow. Other fellow, please hang on, we all are together in this journey.

Deezee88 and Froger like this.
  20. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut