1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. its 13th day...alone in the house... high-speed internet...no restriction...no blocking...notension...just one website/popup & game is over...life is like in a battlefield & from everywhere just vulgar & adult content are hitting...even if i don't win this then better i will choose the death of martyr in the world of PMO rather than one more defeat

Beamer, Deleted Account, HPE and 2 others like this.
  2. Check in Sunday! :) We are doing great! Let’s keep going...Onwards!!!

3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

temptations are everywhere ,it can occur anytime ,after long streaks ,short streaks ,during your weakest times ,its all a mind game , everyone can win ,but you will face the demons inside you and you must win not one time , but every time , for lifetime

4. Freakan

Freakan Fapstronaut

5. control your life

welcome friend ! good luck to you!!

6. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

7. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut

Day 20 check in
    Urges are so intense that i actually felt my genitals were going to explode. Never experienced something like this. I feel that if i fantasize or peek once, the relapse will be imminent.

8. Day 22 & 23 check in.
    Keep going everybody. We're going to get it done this time.

9. Off topic I guess, but I went to a dance course; the women are clearly physically attracted to me, but I'm socially retarded and have no idea how to interact with them and it's killing me. I messed up the dancing way too much too. I want to die.

10. Nu-Dae

Nu-Dae Fapstronaut

Hey, I just saw this post. I haven't PMO'd in 2019, and I'm pretty determined not to. Can I still get in on this?

11. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Day 20 Check in _ going strong

12. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

13. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Posting for yesterday and today day,19 and 20. Congrats to everyone making it this far.

14. control your life

Hi fella , you can try cold shower to cool you down , you must destract your mind until the danger pass, stay offline for few days ,go somewhere ,visit you grandparents , dont let relapsing now friend , it will surely get easier ones you pass this days , tough it out ,you can , you must ! Do it if not for yourself ,then for your loved ones, dont get off this train to success , it will take you forever if you walk

15. control your life

sure fella ,welcome and good luck to you!!

nudae, Buddhabro, henry3526 and 2 others like this.
  16. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

21... 3 weeks. well done everyone . love you all <3

17. thanks, pal I will make sure my demon don't defeat me this time & obviously, self-control will not only bring success but also disciplined & new habits in life...

18. control your life

stay strong my friend!! you can do this! truth,it will affect our habits for sure positivly!