1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Gillette ad that people are rightly pissed about.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

Here's a complete breakdown showing how this entire ad is anti white.

2. Caribbean?

3. No, the region is known for it's many islands and the country itself starts with O and ends with N, part of a continent that is divided up into sub countries where it has income tax while other ones don't, it's near the ocean and not landlocked with a snowy climate and is very hilly.

4. I'm pulling my hair out! I looked it up and the only country that begins with O is Oman, which ends with an N, but there's no islands around there! Are you pulling our legs?!!

5. Fine a place in the country is Springfield.

6. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Why do I get the feeling you are very bad at charades?

7. Do you know how many Springfield's there are in the world??!! I give up!! :confused:

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  8. Lol well if you guys can't find it then I don't know what to say... I've given enough clues.

9. I went to work today and now there are literally 6 more pages of conversation, so... I'm probably not going to respond to old messages from page 5. Just saying, I'm not ignoring anybody, I just have a life.

10. Do you not understand the basic reality that people change? I'm not hiding anything or being sneaky about anything. I've been very clear an upfront about my views here. You're more than welcome to disagree with my opinion, but you dont get to say that I'm not being upfront and honest. That's literally all I've done here.

And this comment is exactly why I dont like to identify as anything. The second your view slightly differs from what someone expects, they act like you're lying about something, rather than understanding the basic reality that people dont fit into tiny little specific political boxes. Most people have a wider perspective than that.

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

12. Well, then this is the entire problem. You're ignoring a problem because you dont think it exists because you havent seen it. I've seen it sooooo so so many times it's not even funny. So I'm nor going to ignore that problem. I know it exists. because I've seen it. If you havent seen it, well, then maybe you're just lucky or arent paying attention, idk. But just because you havent personally seen something doesnt mean it isnt happening.

MLMVSS likes this.
  13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You don't have to go into detail, but are you speaking from personal experience? because I'm pretty confident that all the guys here would agree that harassment or sexual assaulting someone is NOT acceptable behavior. Which is what makes this ad so annoyingly absurd. Most people don't like getting lectured, especially on shit that is so painfully obvious.

14. Do you consider catcalling a woman in the street to be a form of sexual harassment?

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. You have already proven time and again, in this thread and many others, that you have no interest in actually listening and understanding someone unless they are agreeing with you. Conversation with you is pointless.

I also dont even understand the point of the question, when I literally just said that I've seen this situation many times myself. Obviously that indicates personal experience.

16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

If it's just a man trying to get a woman's attention and he doesn't say any overt sexual language, no. I see brothas do this all the time. Most of the time I'm really impressed by how smooth most of them are.

17. That's generalizing all women and TBH it's probably not entirely true. Where's the evidence to back up your statements?

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Like you, I have a life, and I work. I can't be on the thread 100 percent of the time. When I say "personal" I mean something traumatic that happened to solely you, not talking about anyone else within your circle.

19. Well a lot of women feel uncomfortable with that... I've heard women say to me or to other guys that they feel uncomfortable when guys call them like that especially if it's late at night and they're walking home alone and they also feel objectified when guys do that.

Jennica and Deleted Account like this.
  20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Sure, context is everything, and of course if you mentioned if a man attempts that on a dark night out in the street, that may not be the best idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.