1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Day. 8. Accomplished. 6 days to go.
    I must confess, i almost PMO last night.
    I dont know why i keep making some bad decisions or unneccessary risks that open doors to PMO.
    A trigger of mine is using my laptop or watching movies at night. I already know this, why would i still go ahead and watch a movie by 11pm just because i cant sleep. I could have listened to an audio sermon or read my bible. Why did i choose movie, did i choose it because subconciously, i knew it would lead to PMO?
    I already know my triggers and i have strategies in place. Why do i choose to put confidence in my flesh and feel i can ignore these strategies i have put in place and still achieve victory? After the movie i couldnt sleep, it was a struggle, i ddnt sleep till 3:20am. It took the grace of God for me to make a u-turn from my activation sequence. And by u turn- i dont know when i just slept off. Thank God for that.
    Its not over yet though... Now that i ddnt complete the sequence, i feel like i need closure. Maybe i should just get it over with and start again. Can this feeling of incomplete go? I guess its best not to even create any room atall for the sequence to begin.

Tonytone and K-Arctic like this.
  2. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Day 12 flatlined the last two days I hope things pick up. I'm starting to feel like a loser cuase I don't have a girlfriend. Maybe I'll go find one?

nilesh bodhale and K-Arctic like this.
  3. The Real Big Mike

The Real Big Mike Fapstronaut

4. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Starting the 14 day challenge.
    Day 0/14

5. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

6. Jeremiah12:5

Jeremiah12:5 Fapstronaut

Day 0. Just finished the 7 day challenge. Now let's go for 14!!!

K-Arctic and Ephesians 2:8 like this.
  7. Jeremiah12:5

Good job! Keep it up! You're becoming a better man.

Zephil and K-Arctic like this.
  8. Jeremiah12:5

Heck yeah! Take each day at a time.

K-Arctic and Ephesians 2:8 like this.
  9. pratibadhaaa

pratibadhaaa Fapstronaut

10. Starting today after achieving the 7 day challenge. 0/14

K-Arctic and Deleted Account like this.
  11. levidaniel92

levidaniel92 Fapstronaut

Hi guys as supertrouper I come for 7day-challenge. I want to complete my biggest one: 21 days without PMO. I'm a little bit late but let me tell to you the next thing:

0/14 complete
    1/14

Tonytone and K-Arctic like this.
  12. NeoStar123

NeoStar123 Fapstronaut

Day 12/14

K-Arctic likes this.
  13. Congratz..any tips ? All the best for the next one. Surely your willpower has gone up a notch.

K-Arctic likes this.
  14. I can understand what you are saying. I think subconsciously, this is the habit loop. A conscious effort is needed to break free from this. Alone with laptop, late night or very early morning is sure shot trigger for PMO. May I suggest a walk or jog or some exercise for 20 minutes daily. It will make you feel good and you will sleep on time and health benefits are a big plus. Another way is to have some accountability software installed .

K-Arctic likes this.
  15. Day 3/14. Started running again. Checking in.

K-Arctic likes this.
  16. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

17. Joe_Trace

Joe_Trace Fapstronaut

18. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

Congrats on 12 days! Just keep going one day at a time! And don't worry about the gf bit too much. Look at it this way, what you are doing now will prepare you for a fruitful relation for when you do get a gf. the Flatline will be there for a few days and things will get back to normal after a while. I actually enjoy the Flatline's during these challenges cos then the is no stimulus for me to act upon. Dont force or try to see if you can get it up by watching P and all that, Just take it easy and and stay on track.

Joe_Trace and Froger like this.
  19. lukmargu

lukmargu Fapstronaut

Day 1 let's go

K-Arctic likes this.
  20. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 14. I've been here too many times to fail again. I will make it to 14 days and beyond.

K-Arctic likes this.