1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Dead 2

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Anyone else playing this game? I’ve been playing it since December and enjoy it a lot, well, story mode anyway. People online can be dicks especially when you spend your entire time hunting and some griefer comes through to fuck it up.

2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

That's why I tend to avoid online multiplayer. The story is good enough on it's own.

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  3. I just got a ps4 and it came with this game. It's one of the best I've ever played. This is online, in a nutshell:

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I’m starting the story mode over.
    That and getting shot by a varment rifle. I’m an okay shot in story mode but online? I can’t seem to kill anyone.

5. I actually haven't tried it online, yet. I've just seen videos of other people describing that way. My cousin, sister, and her bf all have the game too and the plan is for us to form a posse online and wreck havoc.

6. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

It's an epic game!! I haven't bought it yet but I have played it some and the story mode is amazing!!

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

8. I met some people online and we formed a posse. Having a posse is waaaay better than doing online solo.
    The story is really good. The videos of some of the things people have experienced/done are hilarious.

Accurate, haha!

Deleted Account and AUTiger7222 like this.
  9. General Sam made some hilarious videos on red dead 2. Even seeing him just screwing around in the game made me want to play it.