1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

I relapsed today and I have to start again.
    Day 0 guys

2. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

15/90...one day at a time. Today I’ll be working two jobs and staying pretty busy, that helps...just today, I’ll stay away from slippery slopes, stay committed and motivated, just today, good luck today brothers!

3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

4. Jon82

Jon82 Fapstronaut

5. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

The past week or so has been kind of turbulent with fantasy-type thoughts lurking around a lot, so in that regard I'm actually looking forward to another flatline period. But, I've been getting some productive planning and work done and there seems to be a solid rhythm to each day. A couple times a week, I've been cooking my food outside in the cold air on a charcoal grill, and I feel kind of like a caveman, lol. Overall, I think the count is 83 days, so I can't complain. It seems like the days pile up quicker since I got rid of my day counter. As they say 'a watched pot never boils.'

I hope things continue to progress for you!

Time to catch fire!

upload_2019-1-16_16-21-41.png

6. Its day 9/90...slow but steady always brings success...finally 1/10th of the journey completed & many more to go...

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 0/90 started. Today I woke up early. Also full busy today going to travel. So I guess, today I will ace my day. Cheers.

8. antn

antn Fapstronaut

9. friendsforgood

friendsforgood Fapstronaut

Day Six.
    ---
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

10. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

11. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

11 days good... I keep moving

antn, friendsforgood, Jon82 and 5 others like this.
  12. A strong thing is that you're back here and getting back up on the horse. It's not what happened it's what happened next. When you failed you reflected and took a healthy step back in the direction you know you want. While you may feel bad and weak you're much much stronger than when you first started. Love yourself and just choose the path that head's toward the place where you want to be. Over and over again.

13. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thanks man, that gives me hope!!! I agree....and I hope that in time I don't relapse and start to feel more confident and have fun like regular people.

14. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

day 84:
    Idk I did workout today evening....but I felt quite depressed afterwards. idk what happened! may it will soon pass.

I am thankful to the people here who offer support and take time to write success stories!!!

15. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 52/90 trying to do my best... had urges today but I know I can do it. I am very tired now and I'm off to sleep! Tomorrow it's going to be a new day for all of us! Let's go brothers!