1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 33 complete!
    Phase 3, Day 4, underway!

2. Kapa Caps

Kapa Caps Fapstronaut

Day 10/60, about 16.7% into the challenge.

3. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

Even more 0. Went on a binge yesterday. It was terrible. I just can't stop, no matter what I do.

4. It may feel like you're stuck, but remember that change is always possible. Use your frustrations to motivate you. Try for small victories, and build on them. Hang in there buddy.

5. It's day 14. I was kind of bothered by that wet lucid dream yesterday. But so far everyone's telling me that I should not count that wet dream as a relapse. Besides, I am not even sure whether I had full control during the dream anyways. So I guess challenge continues...

6. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

7. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

60 days might seem as a whole lot. Do you think a shorter challenge would work more positive with you since you that way would achieve more completed challenges?

8. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

9. You’re still here, and that’s a good thing in itself.

discovery and Player 1 like this.
  10. Player 1

Player 1 Fapstronaut

11. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

What @chiyu and @Lone Ranger said. Yes, why not switch over to the 3 day challenge? Way more attainable and motivating when it seems impossible to just get through the day. You will soon start to feel more control over the urge to binge and be able to get back on track. Don't give up!

12. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

1/60 done.

I appreciate the thought about a shorter challenge. I've done 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, and 30 days. This is the next rung on the ladder that leads to 90 and freedom. I expected some false starts and setbacks, just not quite so many. But as long as I'm not annoying everyone with my constant up and down, I want to keep trying. I can do 60. I know I can.

chiyu and Hero25 like this.
  13. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

@ResistAndRecover , you can also do different challenges at the same time, for both short and longer term goals. Another member of this board was feeling uncertain about being able to tackle this 60 day challenge after finishing the 30. What he did was join the 60 and 14 day challenges at the same time. You can do that. You can continue here, and at the same time redo the 3, the 7, 14 etc. so that you are meeting both short and longer term goals. Something to think about. Congratulations on getting back on the boards!

ResistAndRecover likes this.
  14. Kapa Caps

Kapa Caps Fapstronaut

Day 11/60, one day at a time ~

chiyu and discovery like this.
  15. Day 6/60. Some chaser effect still in effect, almost slipped again this morning, but managed to divert my path before I could relapse.

chiyu, discovery and The Lone Ranger like this.
  16. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut