1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

5/365 - Be strong! Be a man!

Urðr, Giacomo, RBYG_flag and 5 others like this.
  2. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

In overall taday was a moderate day there was sudden rise in urges but then after sometime it was all gone and the cycle kept on
    Has anyone felt anything like that?I mean when the urges were gone I was feeling like I am in flatline but again it kept coming back anyway
    Day 19

Urðr, Giacomo, happysloth and 6 others like this.
  3. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

Day IX. Nothing special since then, everything is going smoothly and splendidly. I'm making a big deal of it because there aren't at least now secure ways on how to save my shorts every time i have a NE. Anyway i've already accepted it. Thank you for answering and be well.

Urðr, Giacomo, RBYG_flag and 4 others like this.
  4. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

I wasn't sure what a lucid dream was, so I looked it up:
    "A lucid dream is a dream during which one is aware that one is dreaming. During a lucid dream, one may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment, however this is not necessary for a dream to be described as lucid." Wikipedia
    The only dreams I remember initiating control over were scary dreams where I struggled to wake myself up. So I can't say whether or not you are responsible for what you did in your lucid dream. You may have to decide that on your own.

Urðr, Giacomo, Dr. Jekyll and 5 others like this.
  5. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

6. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Depends on you, since you know yourself best. However, I wouldn't put too much of an emphasis on it.
    Were you able to think clearly while dreaming? Even if you were lucid, there are different levels of lucidity and you might not have had full control over your thoughts / actions. If you haven't acted on the urge (i.e. watched PMO or relapsed in real life), I think you're okay.

7. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 142
    "Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well." – Jack London

8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day. Dealing with alot of uncomfortable emotions today. Also I miss my daughter and won't see her until Wednesday. Oh well, it is what it is. All in all though the day was constructive.one day at a time

9. Yeah, meditation is really has a calming effect and helps to cultivate inner peace. The only issue is that there are so many meditation techniques it can be overwhelming at first.

10. We are on course to permanent freedom..he he. 3 days down!

11. Day 3- I am now fully back on track with my journey to freedom. I never thought I would bounce back quickly but I have. The tendency has always to binge after a major relapse.

12. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

13. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

5/365. Getting a bit tough but I'm tougher :p

14. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

15. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

16. Controlwarrior44

Controlwarrior44 Fapstronaut

17. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

18. Giacomo

Giacomo Fapstronaut

15/365. Big exams next week, guys. But I'm sure I'll be focused on them enough!