1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The SSA + P battle

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I’ve always felt alone because of suffering the SSA problem in silence. I do think that SSA + P is a lethal trap. Mid thirties, married male. I’ve been fighting SSA for as long as I can remember. While I believe the SSA came just after P, it was slight and more of a genuine admiration than anything else. However, that interest spurred an “obsession” with the male body that was best “satisfied” by movies and P. Even though I had nothing against trying it (and I did), I could never truly enjoy a partnership of dating another guy. I just wanted to admire. Through my search, I crossed many lines and learned over and over that I struggle with an affliction - this isn’t just some “part of me.”
    I have a weakness for the male form, but it’s just for the body, nothing more. I appreciate the male body. I find myself voyeuristically admiring men and showering them with compliments (that I genuinely mean at the time).
    Bottom line, I am now 7 days no-PMO and I feel strong enough to connect with others. Warning: I still have moments of weakness, where I fight the urge to look at something I really want to look at. This is still a journey for me.
    If you’re on a similar journey and you’d like to chat, PM and I’ll send you my contact details.
    PS: I like speaking to those who are also willing to be open, genuine and honest about things.

kriss93 likes this.
  2. hey, feel free to read my journal and PM me. There's a bit of similarity between our journeys.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  3. kriss93

kriss93 Fapstronaut

Hy guys, My story is very similar to yours, I would be open to hear your stories even here or in PM. Please write me if you wouldn't want to post here in public. Thanks in advance!