1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The most inspirational post I ever read

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fercho29, Nov 24, 2018.

1. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Thanks heaps. I'll make sure to heed these advice & suggestions.
    Keep on inspiring people like me and soon enough I will share my own success story and inspire others as well. :)

2. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is well written and kindly shared. Thank you! Reading back over those previous habits makes me grateful for where I am today. However I'm wise enough to know that 'it' (the beast) is not cured, it's just dormant. That's the most important thing to remember. We're all on the addiction scale and we can only tame the beast, not eradicate it. It's a constant effort which becomes somewhat effortless as you continue with NoFap but you can't let your guard down, because the beast has no mercy. Keep up the good fight

glnb8 and fercho29 like this.
  3. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

That's true. I think so too.
    What really matters is that we develop our discipline, change our own nature, so that we will be no more susceptible to the urges. That we can just easily ignore them and go on with our lives being clean and sober always.

4. hold152

hold152 Fapstronaut

Great post man, thanks for sharing

5. B_GoodLuck

B_GoodLuck Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing the post. It's like I wrote it myself because it describes my situation to a T.

6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

7. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

thank you very much for posting this,

so true

fercho29 likes this.
  8. In the first page of this post @Dr Kool-Aid
    You can switch pages with the numbers inside little squares at the bottom of this page

9. snighder

snighder Fapstronaut

How do i bookmark this?

10. Each browser has its own method. Go to the first post and then follow the instructions for whichever browser you're using. For example, if you are using Chrome on a desktop or laptop, press Ctrl+D.

fercho29 likes this.
  11. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut