1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy folks - 22 male bi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by chetbonare, Jan 2, 2019.

1. chetbonare

chetbonare Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I've known about nofap as a term for about 4 years but never wanted to commit to it due to the difficult nature of abstaining from overwhelming pleasure on a daily or 'every other day' basis.

A quick small intro of me, I'm a 22 Bisexual male from the southeast of USA. I'm quite a lean fella, more of a toned fit look than a twink look. I do have some traits of religious background in my family and struggled with that at times past. Just gives a small idea of my character and background. I'm a friendly guy, love playing piano and soon writing songs. I have an interest in working out, staying fit, and website development. I manage 3 dedicated servers already for clients and love exploring how to improve tech.

Back to why I'm here...

However, with this new year of 2019, I have a goal of abstaining for 30 days, and if I feel encouraged to continue further, I may. I'm not closed to the idea of prolonging it.

I actually abstained 28 days last summer so this is something I have confidence I can do.

Thankful any friends I make, perhaps even some 'bros' to support me :)

Coolyorky and Shadab123 like this.
  2. Latinmixedboy

Latinmixedboy Fapstronaut

Welcome dude! At least u really want to be in the right path ,is really difficult sometimes to be committed to NoFap cuz the demons are real but at least we are not alone ,is so many people around the world trying to do the same ,I recommend u to read the success stories it will help u a lot ,writing a journal will help u to keep track of your feelings every day ...Good luck in the journey bro ;)

chetbonare and Shadab123 like this.
  3. Shadab123

Shadab123 Fapstronaut

I cant resist it for more than 4-5 days and the way of doing it is like an animal. My best in last 6 years is 15 days. I really want to quit it and have tried several techniques but nothing prevents me from falling into it. Now i have come here lets see how it goes

4. Latinmixedboy

I think everyone of us been there bro! Trust me ...i wrote a bit about my story in my journal if u want to check It out so u might see u are not alone ,I hit rock bottom that was my wake up call ,before my 21 days I only accomplished 15 and it was hard now I know what to expect in the process ,I been noticing pretty good benefits since I started NoFap ,my mind is clear ,more energy ,bright eyes and thickness in my facial hair,been getting busy with exercise,before that only my right hand was working out lol ;) ,no one say it will be easy but we can do it ...I turn a 5 months streak of No sex as well and trust me it haven’t been easy but is for my better good :)

5. Shadab123

Shadab123 Fapstronaut

Thats really good. Keep up and knock it out. I wish to be there as well

6. Latinmixedboy

U will trust me !

Shadab123 likes this.