1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my mind has split into two

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by AwarenessGame, Dec 23, 2018.

1. AwarenessGame

AwarenessGame Fapstronaut

9 months NO PMO, i observed something strange happened inside my mind, my mind has split into two but functioning very well at the same time. i already have a mind which is rational and analytical which i sense has it energy source on the left hand side of my brain (as am writing at the moment i could feel some sensation on the left side of my brain) i have develop another mind which is non analytical and non judgmental which has alot of subtle energy and it has it source of energy on the right hand side of my brain, when i focus on this mind, i realize am filled with a lot of subtle energy and i could go the whole day on this energy without getting tired, but i realise it is a bit difficult for me to do anything analytical when am using this energy. i tried researching and i found something about the right brain and left brain and i learnt only one is dominant in a person but i realized i could choose which one i want to be dominant at my own will only by focusing on the right side of my brain or left side of it. Just wanna know if anyone has experienced something like this before. Your feedback will be much appreciated

Strength And Light likes this.
  2. Jelarnik

Jelarnik Fapstronaut

I wonder whether if do you have the inner voice when you analyze and lose it when you are energized?

AwarenessGame likes this.
  3. AwarenessGame

yeah exactly, when am focused on the left side of my brain, i tend to talk a lot with my self with my inner voice, i tend to judge things and give it a label (good, bad, nice, ugly,risky, safe etc) and i try to figure situations out before getting into it, i tend to be a bit anxious as well . But as soon as i tune into my right brain, all images and thoughts in my head vanish and i tend to live only in the moment, running on the energy generated, i find it useless to give meaning to what is going on around and my anxiety vanishes as well

4. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

This black-and-white labeling is a common trait of what's referred to as "splitting" in people who've developed Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm not suggesting you have BPD, just throwing it out there in case you're interested in researching psychological "splitting" in order to rule it out.

AwarenessGame likes this.
  5. AwarenessGame

not worried at all about BPD , so i guess i have been a BPD for almost 27 years until now. Just to point out from the awareness you have given me, then the whole educational system is built on BPD, because at schools and universities we are thought to get things right or have it wrong (black and white thinking), there is nothing like holistic thinking thought in schools, which am now learning from my self by observing how i function when am tuned into the right brain