1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the good women at?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jackb97, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Well I tell you something Internet dating is a meme. Nearly everyone has kids, is obese or lives ages away. on pof atleast. Think I need tinder again.

2. You're trying to find a "good woman" and you're looking on Tinder? No wonder you're not having any luck.

Finding a good match for life is hard and takes time. You're only 21, it's not like you're an old man or something. But if you're going to go the tinder route, then you're probably not going to find a good woman, and its just going to take that much longer because you wont have any incentive to look for one if you're out dating and have casual sex all the time. I'm not judging, I'm just laying out the facts. If you're happy with that, then do what you want, you're an adult. But I dont think you will be happy with that, because it's not really what you want. It's just a cheap imitation because you're tired of waiting for the real thing, which I completely understand. I'm not saying its easy to wait and pray and hope, because it's not. But it is worth it in the end.

3. My brother married his Tinder date, just saying. They are happily married with kids now

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I’m 51 and never married. I’m doomed.

I think “good woman” is a relative term as mentioned earlier. A good woman for one man might be a woman with lots of issues but is seriously working on them. Or might be a woman with kids who would like to find a man to be a good father for them. Etc, etc, etc.

Where to find them? I’m guessing they were all over the place during the course of my life but I was too damn foolish to see them while clinging to PMO.

Jackb97 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I believe I was reading something about droves of Chinese men going to Russia and marrying Russian women. I don't know what the hell they put in the water in Russia but most of the women are drop dead gorgeous.

6. For a second I read the title as "what are woman good at?" And I was like bro wtf lmao

7. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

I like this thread, and read quite a few of the replies.

The good women are in the same places the good men are. The difference is that they are wondering why good men aren't the ones who hit on them. My advice is to pray for the right woman to come into your life. Pray for her in a very loving way, like for her to have a good day and for her to be safe. Pray that you can be the right man when the right one comes, and that God will pick her out for you.

The Lord has placed so many good girls in my life, but I never can keep steady interest in one, until recently. Even with this one, her personal problems make dating difficult. Anyhow, she is a good church girl who goes to the same Christian university as me. I would have never even gotten to know her if it weren't for some specific events that led me to my current church and place of employment. For me, it's one of those cases where she isn't easy like the others, and that is awesomely alluring.

8. The best place to find a good woman is the future, once you've stopped looking for them.

9. I'm not saying it can't happen, but if you're trying to look for a good woman to settle down, tinder isnt the best way to go about it. It's far less likely to work out that way than other options.

10. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Slavic girls have really nice personalities also. They are a traditional people.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Idk. I don't feel like every relationship has to work towards marriage. Just enjoy it while its happening and if it evolves it evolves if not it doesn't. Obviously when older it would be different as I look to create offspring.

12. I dont understand the question. I never said anyone was "too old" for anything. You ripped that quote completely out of context.

Depends on what you're looking for I suppose. I thought, from the beginning of this thread, that you sounded like you were looking for something more serious than that.

13. Heres the entire quote, with context, @HopeForBrightFuture. My point was that he isnt old enough, in my opinion, to be to the point of worrying that all the good women are taken or giving up on trying to find someone. Obviously nobody is ever too old to find love. That's not even close to being the point I was making. I was making a positive, hopeful statement that he still has plenty of time and shouldn't be worried, and you're trying to turn it into something negative.

14. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Im not looking for a one night stand but I'm not looking for a wife either. But if things went well then ofc I'd put a ring on it.

15. I was wrong with my question. I’ve deleted it.

16. You could embrace singleness for a while, work on your entertainment system, set up a full bar, get a sport bike. I'll say this, women have absolutely nothing to offer compared to a YZF-R1. Going 150+ on a bike is better than any base earthly pleasure.

17. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

I haven't read all the posts but I just thought of something. Maybe you could find yourself a good woman on this site. Maybe I could... A lady who can understand you and you her and you could work together on bettering yourselves? Idk maybe that may sound barbaric but I'm always open to seeing how things go.

Pastor Preston likes this.
  18. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

Everyone was thinking it, but you said it lol

GA93JDeereboy likes this.
  19. This is starting to get rather common around here. Why can't you read all the posts? It's only 4 pages.

Yeah, it can be a myth. Not every woman in a church is good. Jesus himself said, 'Not everyone who calls me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom' and then went onto say he'd tell such hypocrites to get away from him because they're evil. Some of the cruellest, meanest, arrogant people can be found in churches. Some women in churches can be good but don't assume everyone is good. Find someone who knows God and you can know if they know God by how they treat others. Unpopular opinion among some Christians: those who know God love others and those who don't know God don't love others. It doesn't matter what they believe or what they do on Sunday, love is the most important thing. Some Christians can so ridiculous and a few weeks we saw it when they went after Lauren Daigle.

That might be true but can you cope with their culture? It doesn't matter how nice, traditional or beautiful they are, can you adapt to their culture? My ex was nice and from a different culture and that made the relationship very difficult. Also a word about tradition, it can be a good or a bad thing. The people who wanted to kill Jesus were very traditional and in fact, it was their traditions that motivated them to have him executed.

So what? It doesn't matter that they're an atheist, what matters is whether they have a good character. You don't need to believe in God to have a good character. Like I said people can know God without believing in God.

20. hold152

hold152 Fapstronaut

Interesting stuff in this thread. Let me put in my 2 cents.

About the question where to find a 'nice girl', I definitely agree with people when they say go out and do activities that you like and that you think you will find them in.

For example, when I was in high school I had to do some community service hours for some scholarships. So I went to volunteer at a local thrift store for a few months. There were a few other high school students that volunteered there from the same school I had attended in fact. Well after a few months there was this one girl that showed up there and she started volunteering with us. I thought she was nice and kinda cute so we would talk and have a good time. I never actually got around to ask her out or anything, but I feel like she might have considered it if I had more courage at that time.

So the point is, go to these kind of places and you might also have some luck in this endeavor.