1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Balls

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Jackb97, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Haven't been edging or anything like that but some sexual thoughts have entered my mind and I'm leaking jizz and my balls ache. Any tips?

2. Hey bro, you can try Win-Hof Methods of breathing 3 sets of 30 (google his free course) and you can also learn to meditate (google alan watts teachs meditation on youtube) Go for a run or do some kind of intense physical exercise.

All can help you - just commit to STOP playing with the fire and if you notice any images or thoughts, consciously breath and remind yourself of why you chose this path and reconnect to your values

lastly you may just need some human contact, you can look up a meet upgroup or just go sit at a coffee shop and start conversions with the starbucks girls, a simple conversion can help.

Buddhabro and Jackb97 like this.
  3. bloomz

bloomz Fapstronaut

Shit I hate the ballache. Day 8 for me starting to come too

4. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I've been considering trying the wim hoff method for a while. Already take cold showers on occasion. just did the breathing method. I'm more relaxed now but still horny as fuck. Pray for me lads.

Buddhabro likes this.
  5. Minnesotan

Minnesotan Fapstronaut

How many days are you at??? Things seem to get intense after day 10.

6. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Days of what? nofap?

7. Minnesotan

Minnesotan Fapstronaut

Days of no pmo

8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

last fapped on monday. highest streak was 15 days. I get really bad urges 5 days in. It's torture.

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I just ignored it and it went away eventually. It is hard to get it off your mind because it does hurt at some point but stay focused in other things and you will forget you ever had it.

10. Yeah if I fantasize now I begin to get effects, but more in terms of headache and burning ears. Solution: do something to engage your body and mind in a different direction.

Buddhabro likes this.
  11. Take a 24 hour fast for a day- that should fix your horneyness pronto! :)

Buddhabro likes this.
  12. Oh you can also put some ICE on your balls - or dip your entire sexual organ in a bowel of ICE-WATER :D lol

13. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

Heat pad always worked for me.

14. That should do the trick!:emoji_joy:

RightEffort likes this.
  15. Heating pad would increase circulation and make your dick harder U would think

16. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

Perhaps on a low setting. I wouldn't know for sure, however; I've only ever done it when I have blue balls but no erection at the moment. And it seems to help a lot.

17. Mitsuro

Mitsuro Fapstronaut

You are like that after 5 days. You must of being doing some serious sexual thinking. You shouldn’t be like that after 5 days. I could be wrong mind. Anyway the balls in ice should do the trick!!

18. I had a terrible blue ball pain when Instarted my reboot, I was fapping 4-5 times per day for 40 years and stop cold turkey, so the amount of sperm your body keeps producing the first week make this pain. Eventually the body gets used to the “ new consumption “ and will start diminishing the production.
    In the meantime, fill in a bathtub with very hot water , ( as much as you can resist without burning yourself, lol), and immerse your whole body. The warm water will dilate your veins and the pain will dissapear
    Stay strong
    Fercho

Tannhauser likes this.