1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

loneliness is not gods' will

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by going up, Dec 18, 2018.

1. going up

going up Fapstronaut

"in heaven-awareness forgiveness has no meaning"...acim. but before we become heaven aware forgiveness is required. in fact, this world has but one purpose, one main use....to give us a time and opportunity to forgive. how could the unity aware be lonely ? only the mistakenly identified could think he/she was apart from all. so we suffer from a lack of intimacy. we dont know ourselves. we create an ego position and defend it. who could blame us ? on day one we get our penis cut (the boys). we get a name. the early indians used to wait to see what name fit later in life. we get a ss number. imo, if asked 'who are you' ? stop at "i am". thats it. i am. just so. isness incarnate. one with all. known. seen everywhere. loneliness is a symptom of a defensive position. a choice. "choose again"....acim. keep chooseing again until you pick the perspective that god sees. how buddha must of laughed under that tree. he became re minded. he was fasting at the time. "be still and know". he probably got tired of spanking the monkey....chasing the dragon..etc. sat down and said fuck it. he committed ego death. he surrendered. he stopped. he stopped looking and waited. the dawning that "we live in the mind of god and HE in ours must of had him in a great fit of laughter. i like the way he smiles. : )

cats and loneliness likes this.