1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

2. Great , let's do this...:emoji_thumbsup:

3. We can with this @spaces! n_n
    We'll be the winning couple! :D :p

4. We'll see about that lol ;)

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Yes we can ! Glad to be partnered up with you Freedom!! :) let's do our best .

6. Lol... putting the two unbreakables together... they do not stand a chance against us @Camilo.. . We did in the last challenge, we'll do it again!
    That being said... all the best to everyone participating. New year, new people.

7. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

8. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

Listen guys you're all good and cool but let's face it! You all know who wins this challenge! So take your time and don't panic for the second place because the first place is the ultimate! LOLOLOL!
    Good luck everybody! ;)

9. I dunno mate, I got 52 days under me belt so far. Once I get a good streak goin' it lasts a while. :emoji_smile_cat:

10. I was also glad to know that you will be my partner :) :D

I can be a little competitive, so this will be interesting :p

11. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

We got this!

12. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

13. You probably just need to wait until somebody else enters so you can be paired up.

14. Thanks, i'm really glad to be your partnr too. Like you said, this is going to be a good time regardless :) Lets do this!

15. thats right attitude