1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Power

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2018.

1. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

The ability to pause and rewind time.

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The Sharingan, or "Devil's Eye" is a kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limit) that allows usage of the following techniques:
    1. Amaterasu: at the cost of some vision in the eye, you can light anything you look at on fire. The flames will never die out and cannot be extinguished unless the user wishes so.
    2. Tsukuyomi: by coming into eye contact with a non-sharingan user, you can cast an illusion on them. In this illusion, time is frozen and you may deal as much damage as possible on the person. Once you decided to end the technique (be it after what would have been 1 minute or 3 days), the inflicted individual retains all memory and the pain of what happened although no physical damage is done. Using this technique reduces vision in the eye.
    3. Izanagi: by completely sacrificing vision in the eye, the user may change reality into illusion only once. Can be used to avoid death.
    4. Izanami: by completely sacrificing vision in the eye, the user may change illusion into reality only once. Can be used to make all damage from Tsukuyomi real.
    5. Kamui: by charging the Sharingan with large amounts of chakra over a few minutes (and thus foregoing use of it for that time period), and then viewing an area with the eye, the user can create a point anywhere in that area where space itself is compressed into nothingness. It can also be used for instant teleportation.
    6. Susanoo: requires 2 fully awakened sharingans. The user creates a massive solid, motile being to envelope them, blocking out most physical effects and capable of causing mass destruction. Massive volumes of chakra are consumed and the user risks death if the Susanoo is invoked for too long.

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

quite complicated
    this is from naruto?
    well from an anime world i would like to have the power of lelouch ......
    or become an arbiter like decim....haha......

Deleted Account and CTRL + DEL like this.
  4. I'd also be willing to take converting chemical energy into kinetic energy in exchange for calories consumed. That sounds neat.

Deleted Account, Kizito.D and Hros like this.
  5. Quick question about that. Does it mean that one literally can not die, or just one does not die from diseases, age/other normal causes..

6. I would imagine by the year 5,000,000,000 when the rest of humanity is extinct, all of the toys I got from them are broken, and we might not have made it out of the solar system, and the sun was turning into a Red Giant, I would have regretted immortality for 4,999,980,000 years.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2018
    Gotham Outlaw and Kizito.D like this.
  7. Imagine the neverending hidious boredom of living 5,000 years. I wouldn't inflict that on anyone.

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Yep :D it's from naruto.

Check out this link if you want to see Tsukuyomi and Susanoo in action:

u376 likes this.
  9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

good.......its look a bit like dragon ball z.........but action of dbz is more intense.....
    naruto is quite mainstream anime.........i mean most of people have watched it
    these days i am watching fullmetal.......and its very boring

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  10. I'll always dislike Naruto because Naruto filler killed Toonami, which had to be revived by Adult Swim. The main super power from Naruto was killing programming blocks.

11. Killing programming blocks, another superpower I would LOVE.

12. Instant persuasion. You could have anything with that power. You could be like "Give me your car" "Give me all your money" "Kill yourself". It's the ultimate power. Kind of like Jedi mind tricks, just way more powerful.

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I mean, they could've just removed Naruto from the lineup altogether. There were several more anime waiting in line for a spot. Cyborg 006, Ranma 1/2, etc.

Mind you, Toonami was the best thing on TV for me for as long as it was up and running, but nowadays there are a lot more anime channels out there you can just get on demand like Animax and whatnot.

14. I think it not that bad. You will have enough time that you can accomplish many if not all your goals and push through the limits. You can travel, eat, drink, have fun almost anywhere and anyhow you'd like

15. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

When it comes to powers like time travel / immortality / instant persuasion... I wonder if that would get boring and empty really fast.

Kind of like having the best cheat codes on during a game. There's no risk or uncertainty. There's nothing to be earned. You just always get what you want.

16. My thoughts exactly

17. I think it would definitely get boring really fast because life doesn't have much meaning without challenges and being able to learn from negative experiences to grow as a person. But that wasn't really the question. Being able to play a game with cheats can be a lot of fun (unlimited ammo/health), in the same way it's fun to imagine what it would be like to play life with cheats. But of course having fun in life isn't fulfilling on its own, just as a game without challenges isn't fulfilling.

Kizito.D likes this.
  18. Time travel with immortality could be cool, so you could avoid such unpleasent things as the heat death of the universe, or the sun going Red Giant or human extinction and can pull a Biff from Back to the Future 2, make some strategic sports bets, in horse racing you only need a few trifectas to have near unlimited cash.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2018
    AngelofDarkness likes this.
  19. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

I could with some iron willpower right about now.

Hros likes this.
  20. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Pain infliction would be a great superpower, until I realise I won’t be much of a good person if I wanted that. Otherwise I’d probably do something involving the dead, such as necromancy or speaking to the dead. It always fascinated me.