1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Baby It's Cold Outside"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Dec 6, 2018.

1. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

It's ridiculous that people are overreacting to this song, meanwhile there are way worse songs out there. I mean it's not like we're talking about the song "Back Door Santa" by Clarence Carter, or that one old song by Merve Griffin about "Cocnuts"(Don't look these songs up if you are easily triggered. I'm just using these as examples.), or the crappy mumble rap music on the radio today. Even so i don't think that they should be banned. If they want to make a big deal about an old jazz song, let them go ahead and make fools out of themselves. And these morons wonder why people won't listen when something bad actually happens. And like Castielle said, both sides can be equally hysterical and insane. But hey, it could be worse.

2. I wouldn't say promoting it, but it's definitely a song about rape. Listen to the lyrics. The chick is scrambling to get out of his house and hes being creepy af. I'm not mad about, I could care less. It's just a song

SilentJay313 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. You could indirectly say it promotes it but of it's widespread acceptability. But it's not really encouraging it.

SilentJay313 likes this.
  4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Mountain out of a molehill. China and India are bigger offenders of trash than the USA yet they come up with this bs to virtue signal. Smh

5. Sounds like this thread

6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You exactly proved my point, thanks.

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

What you meant as an insult to me proved a point. If idiots didnt ban a tame song, no need to even have to talk about this. Now go virtue signal about plastic straws. Lol

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No, rubbish priorities for lefties as usual.

9. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I know. Much better than the orange thots we got now.

(Not all women. Before anyone starts crying.)

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No, that's not the way the world is, our President is making sure of that, and all over the world they're proving he's on the right side of history. Taking action where needed and trashing boondoggle scams like muh global warming.

11. Believe whatever you want but things like plastic bags and plastic straws are an environmental issue.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Do you know who George Carlin is? The planet is FINE. It's the people who are fucked, lol.

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

This is a Classic!

Jackb97 likes this.
  14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Going to buy a 500 pack of plastic straws from Amazon. I urge every freedom loving American to do the same. Screw the left's war on straws.

RecoveringWanker likes this.
  15. Comedy gold

Ra's Al Ghul and brilliantidiot like this.
  16. Wow, you're so cool and mature. :rolleyes:

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Did you not watch the George Carlin video I posted? "The planet is fine, the people are fucked". LOL
    It's sooooooo true! It is arrogant to think we will outlast the planet.

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm sad we never had a chance Ginny. It was finished with the backwards ball cap.

19. Yeah, I too usually take all of my environmental science advice from comedians.

But that's beside the point anyway. Buying a crap ton of straws you dont even need to "stick it to the leftists" is incredibly immature, regardless of whatever you believe about the planet.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

It's not really about sticking it to leftists, although that is part of it. It's the fact that I think leftists have their priorities ALL wrong, so they'll give illegal immigration a complete pass, but have a war on and ban plastic straws. I don't think it's immature at all.