1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LC1775, Nov 14, 2018.

1. LC1775

LC1775 New Fapstronaut

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! I am 26 years old and used to masturbate once a day for the last few years. My reasoning for being here is that I believe I am suffering from PIED. I have what you call "hard flaccid" and cannot maintain an erection unless I am masturbating. I am currently 3 days free from masturbating and hopefully I can get over this and get my life back on track! I look forward to meeting new people in the community.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. I'm glad to see that you're making progress. Keep on fighting! :D

3. rebootGoal

rebootGoal Fapstronaut

Hi, im 26 too, i was having the same symptoms but i visited urologist to check my health and i have been diagnosed with prostate inflammation and testosterone deficiency, but the urologist didn't know if that was the cause of 'hard flaccid' but after taking the treatment for 28 days now my P is much softer and warmer, i have appointment after 2 days to check for improvements, talking about testosterone the urologist prescribed an organic T booster (not chemical), now i noticed much improvement in my mood, socializing after being depressed and anxious all the time, sleep quality after being suffering from insomnia for about 3 years, more energy after being tired just from walking.

My advice to you, go check your sexual health and hormones by visiting a urologist, before going on nofap, nofap is good but will not do any magic if you have serious conditions that need treatment, im not telling you this to make you worried but im telling you only because i wished that someone told this before, and don't worry if the urologist told you that you have problem because at first i was feeling that im not going to be able to do sex in my life because i was scared but now i feel that everything is treatable by medicine.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018