1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kegel exercises and reverse kegel exercises.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Quiet warrior, Nov 28, 2018.

Have you tried Kegel exercises and reverse Kegel exercises

1. Yes, I've tried and have significant improvements.

2. Yes, I've tried but it made worse the situation.

3. No, but I'd like to.

4. No and will never consider trying them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Quiet warrior

Quiet warrior Fapstronaut

Hi there!
    Recently, I stumbled upon these exercises. I made a research about are they scientifically proven or not and I can't find any evidences of that.
    Could you please tell or send links that shows that those exercises are not another esoteric nonsense?

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  2. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Not enough experience for me to comment......Love to see the poll get filled out.

3. oaty

oaty Fapstronaut

Your poll needs more options. Like ''Yes I tried but no difference'' and ''yes i tried and small difference'' etc. Also maybe specify the type of kegels, standard or reverse.

Also you haven't mentioned improvements to what?? Its all too vague.

Fiercelion357 and Quiet warrior like this.
  4. Quiet warrior

Quiet warrior Fapstronaut

Thank you for the feedback.
    However, I specified that the poll about both types - standard AND reverse exercises.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  5. Freiheit

Freiheit Fapstronaut

Just do them and proof it yourself? I do them since a few weeks and I am getting better conrtoling the ejaculation. I don`t have an idea why muscle trainig should be esoteric nonsense.

6. oaty

oaty Fapstronaut

Improvements to what tho?

I did a lot of research on both kegels and reverse kegels. I also did kegels before and I am currently doing reverse kegels. So I can answer any questions you have but you need to be more specific.

7. How do you even do them?

KeetsScrim likes this.