1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The greatest reboot story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JakeO5, Dec 3, 2018.

1. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

So guys before i get started, this has nothing to do with me or PMO
    But it is about addiction, and recovering, and overcoming the odds

So in 2015 there was a 27 year old undefeated boxer by the name of Tyson Fury (some of you will know who he is), but at that time absolutely nobody knew who he was, he was just a underdog, he was a loud mouth, and people just didn't like him at all, then he challenged the world champion Wladimir Klitschko who held the WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA and The Ring heavyweight champion of the world, Klitschko was really a hard hitter and badass, and he is probably the best heavyweight in the 2000s, people thought that Klitschko was going to end this Fury loud mouth, he is going to knock him the f out, but at the end of the night Fury survived and won the match by decision, so one night you are a unknown kid from the UK and the next day you are the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world, he felt he can do what he want so he started using cocaine and he was drinking like a fish, he swear on PG shows, he offended gay people, he said racist things, so he got stripped of all his championships, he got his boxing license suspended, and he crashed and got depressed, he went on with his cocaine and alchhol, his wife threaded to leave him, and i don't know what happened, but he quit cocaine and alchhol, and he went through withdrawals, like depression and all those things, so he started to eat alot because of the withdrawals, and then he got real fat, but he never used drugs or alcohol since and he made his comeback this year, he had 2 small fights and he won both, and he had lost alot of weight, and this weekend he challenged Deontay Wilder, a boxer with a record of 40 and 0 and 39 of that 40 was knock outs, although Fury was knocked out twice in that match, he came back, finished the fight and it ended in a draw, and Wilder's face was swollen

It doesn't matter if you are the heavyweight champion of the world. Or just an random guy with a normal job, it show we all can overcome addiction, with the right mindset

2. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

I can imagine you are excited about the box, or you just probably finished to watch some movie so your emotions are on the top now. You have the greatest reboot stories even here from ordinary people they won their fights with their mind. They don't have to be boxers or famous. They are not known anywhere, but they are heroes.

3. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Everybody...

You can't get knocked out twice in a fight, he get knocked down twice, not out.

Deleted Account and Shoto Jaya like this.
  4. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

LOL, sorry man, English is like a third language to me