1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ellema, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Ellema

Ellema Fapstronaut

I am happy that I have completed the first month in the journey of finding healing and recovery. Guys keep going and always have hope or determination to succeed. In this 1st month of abstinence one of the main things I learnt is that having hope is a major key to success.

2. scottfree

scottfree Fapstronaut

Congrats Ellema! Keep up the good work. SF

3. Viv

Viv Fapstronaut

congratulations.. stay strong..

4. cae

cae Fapstronaut

I now the depressive feeling of having relapsed and now standing where I already have days or weeks ago. And not, it's the same fight all over again. So, whenever I managed to keep it up for a while, even if it was just a few weeks or even days, I would always try to see it as a gift. Like the basis for a new streak, that, if I don't give up, can last long enough and lead into a brighter future.

So guys, don't just think about how long you are planning to go. Also compliment yourself for having gone as far as you are.

5. Ellema

Ellema Fapstronaut

thanks for support

6. Ellema

Ellema Fapstronaut

thanks y'all for the support, hope we succeed together.

7. Ellema

Ellema Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice, we should never give up hope in overcoming sexual addiction, even if we fell many times before.