1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

5G – Urgent Forbidden Info

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Wiwilliam

Wiwilliam Fapstronaut

David icke explain in detail in his book the phantom self this 5g nonsense

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Is there a frequency that turns the frogs gay?

3. Gotham Outlaw

I guess they'll just have to use chemicals then.

4. Gotham Outlaw

I was making a joke about Alex jones. He made up a theory that the government is putting chemicals in our water that makes the frogs gay.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yes, Alex jones is a joke.
    Some of the chemicals found in plastic bottles, baby bottles, food cans, is BPA a endocryne disruptor. It can interfere with hormonal, reproductive, neurological system, body development, immunity, behavior..
    It is a real health issue for humans and wildlife.

6. shooter26

shooter26 Fapstronaut

I don't know, is 5G so dangerous? I just live in a small town and we don't have any 5G here at all. I've recently installed fast Internet and new television for myself, so I don't even know what to say. I didn't know where to find a normal company that would provide television and Internet services, so I decided to google it and came across fiber optic network solutions . I didn't even know that the Internet could be so fast, my computer was just flying around. And a lot of channels on TV are also a good thing, I tell you! And you have there since 5G, I hope everything will be fine :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  7. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

5G will fuck Bees even harder than 4G my family has beehives, so I know about it, the 5G frequencies mess with insects like Bees.

Wouldnt be surprised if honey prices start skyrocketting.