1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. YesIMpossible

YesIMpossible Fapstronaut

Day 31/365
    Feeling high.confidence..... One month completed.... And yes i m possible so are u guys....

2. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

3. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

4. sam14032000

sam14032000 Fapstronaut

5. Bananaman73

Bananaman73 Fapstronaut

Day 17/365.

Still going really well - very happy! I am very much behind on some work I need to do though, and that is troubling my mind quite a lot. I hope I can put some time and energy saved from not PMOing into starting fixing that this weekend. Keep going everyone! :)

You can definitely have a girlfriend and be O intimate with her, you just need to change your signature banner from "Without PMO" to "Without PM" - that is no problem at all in participating here! :) The only thing is that I believe it has been found that it is easier/quicker to recover if you abstain completely, but YMMV - and you definitely will still get there. Everyone can do it in the way they are comfortable with. Good luck! :)

zanehe, RBYG_flag, The_Fisher and 6 others like this.
  6. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

The hardest thing to remember myself is to allow myself to feel whatever is involved with this process, but not let it control me. I think we're programmed to hunt for the best feelings and stay away from the worst ones, but in many situations that mechanism goes haywire. Think it's better to just ... let go of needing it to be a certain way and do it anyway. Keep it up dude, I'm right there with you

7. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Day 42/154 (Days Clean Before Return Home)

8. zanehe

zanehe Fapstronaut

Day 32/365 (current challenge streak Nov 24,25,26,27,28,29-30)

sign in

9. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 98
    "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither." – C. S. Lewis

zanehe, Caleb 2020, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  10. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 4 completed... had some bad toughts but I made it!! Let's keep going!

zanehe, Boxer477, KurosuX and 7 others like this.
  11. Day 17- So I think my testosterone levels have gone up because the way people are responding to me on the streets is incredible. I am being treated with more respect. People saying hi out of nowhere. Some women looking at me in ways I only experienced in my previous long streak. As I was buying fruits at a grocery yesterday, the lady grocer kept on talking to me for a long time. She has never done that before. I was like what the hell is this. Or maybe its just my confidence levels have increased and I am smiling more genuinely now.
    Doing NoFap coupled with meditation, affirmations, exercise, cold showers, reading personal development books and blogs and communing with nature everyday is doing wonders for me at the moment.

zanehe, Caleb 2020, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  12. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

13. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

I will keep my banner at no PMO until I reach 90 days at a minimum. Then I will change it to no PM as soon as I have an orgasm with a gf...not my own hand or any other method of self-pleasuring. WHat dows YMMV mean?

14. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

15. Sunny76

Sunny76 Fapstronaut

Day 4 done no strong urges yet.

happysloth, Boxer477, KurosuX and 6 others like this.
  16. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

Today is 30th day (29 days over) First Time Ever reaching 30 days (Hardmode)

Stay strong brothers, we can do this!

17. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

18. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut