1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes in my look (PHOTOS)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Skielr, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

My Nazi-grade filter is blocking the pics.. but I have seen plenty of before and after Nofap pics to believe this lifestyle creates a healthier version of oneself.

Personally at the height of my addiction I weighed less, had more acne, dry eyes with dark bags, bad posture, quiet voice with not much bass, hair loss was on the increase... All of those have reversed on good streaks.

I still look similar in a mirror, but it's like the twin brother that's living fully vs the other brother that's 'always in his room' - which I was lol.

happysloth and Skielr like this.
  2. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

I understand you. I wasnt really expecting that much of people to see the difference. But for me, as I know myself, my appearance has changed a lot.
    Maybe its not so clear in those photos but my hair and especially eyes look much better,I can promise you that.

3. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Exactly, I totally agree. Voice, posture, face. It may look the same for someone but I know its all becoming better on my streak.

Reborn16 likes this.
  4. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

And for me it had nothing to do with Confirmation bias. I started nofap in order to fix my mind, and out of a sudden I noticed that not only my brain is taking the benefits. I was not expecting this to happen at all.

5. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

It's a good motivator to keep going. Withdrawals come and go, but those benefits make it worth it!

Skielr likes this.
  6. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

I've no doubt you see differences! I'm more talking to the others who can say the same. Sadly, the pictures are inconsistent in lighting and angle - that has a huge effect. *Shrug shoulders*. A similar phenomena happens on hair loss forums. Different pics with different lighting. And a lot of people get excited about them.

Silly nonsense-rant over :p

Skielr likes this.
  7. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

I tried my best to imitate the angle of the first photo, all I added from myself was a gentle smile, I also didnt want to smile too much, cause on the old Photo I may look kind of serious.But it was something like my 'neutral' face backthen.

8. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Glad to hear it gave you motivation, best of luck for you!

9. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Also I got an idea. Nobody knows for sure how exactly does nofap change appearance with time. So I will also post my pic after 90 days. Same shirt, same place, same angle. We will see:p

10. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

Now that's a fantastic idea! :D I'd take about a variety - all against a simple background with lighting you can replicate in the future. :)

Reborn16 and Skielr like this.
  11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You are doing so well buddy. :) Making real progress as a teenager is as hard as fuck. I think that comparing picture 1 with a new set of pictures on Sunday/Monday will be instructive. I am expecting a difference. But, hey, if the difference is only slight (and could be attributed to different sunlight levels etc), you will have still done phase 1 of the NoFap challenge. :cool:

Skielr likes this.
  12. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

Congrats bro either way but yes you do look lighter and less heavy..keep it up!

Skielr likes this.
  13. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Skielr likes this.
  14. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

There is a noticeable change. Your aura projects more confidence and pride. Of course you’re not going to transform into some giant mutant in less than a year but give it more time and you can.

Skielr, lazyBoi and Flyhigh like this.
  15. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

You look like your glowing and brighter eyes. You look like you're alive than before lmao

Skielr likes this.
  16. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

Your eyes are allot lighter and skin looks cleaner after your streak.

Skielr likes this.
  17. Young Earthling

Young Earthling Fapstronaut

I think people get more confidence. It's apparent with a smile on his photos.

Skielr likes this.
  18. Scorpion2

Scorpion2 Fapstronaut

Ill be honest with you i cant tell any difference however ill say this in as no homo way as possible you are good looking guy should not be wasting time fapping instead dating girls and giving them the d just sayin

Skielr likes this.
  19. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

The first and second picture you can see the difference in the eyes.
    The eyes tell everything.
    First one is bright and confident saying ''I am ready to take on life''
    Other one looks dim and weary saying ''Why me, Life is so lame'' etc.
    That is what is most compelling. It is all in the eyes.

Also NoFap helps with skin too, so many people report brighter skin and even better hair. They say their acne has gone etc. I have noticed this too.

Skielr and Walk_it_out like this.
  20. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Thank you all for all of your comments! I was not visiting NoFap for some time, but I kept my streak going. All of a sudden I noticed that its my DAY 90.I will probably take some photos tommorow.See you there.

Powerous and Walk_it_out like this.