1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Showing up to your Ex's house

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GA93JDeereboy, Nov 25, 2018.

1. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

Just curious has anyone here done it?
    How did it go?

2. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Dont do it.. Get over the person and leave them alone and move on..
    Her loss she is missing a great guy. Too bad for her she blew it with you. No 2nd chances for a girl not smart enough to appreciate how amazing and a real catch you are. Go spend time with smart women who appreciate you and treat you like the king you are.

GA93JDeereboy likes this.
  3. I showed up to school to confront my ex once, and it's one of my biggest regrets. I dont think theres anything else in my life I'm more embarrassed about. It was really dumb, and it did nothing but make me look like a crazy person. It didnt change the way he treated me. He was still an asshole, so I should have just moved on. It's tough, but it's for your own good.

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Don't do it. Move on. Don't even drunk dial your ex at 1am.

0111zerozero11 and GA93JDeereboy like this.
  5. GA93JDeereboy

Hey Ral. Did you read my thread about her?

6. GA93JDeereboy

Ghost writer thankyou for replying your input to my threads.
    I still thinking about her and if their is a possibility of at least being on good terms. She hasn't replied to my emails I sent. But I'm almost positive she got them. She didn't say no to me coming over. But I would either guess If I do. Well, she may either not answer the door in purpose or continue where we left off. I dont think she is the type to tell me off. She hasn't ever done it to me face to face.

7. GA93JDeereboy

Reason Why I ask I bc I do truly love her. I always will.

8. GA93JDeereboy

I know there are people who have showed up. I just wondering their experiences, maybe to compare it and see I guess if I'm good to do it.
    Idk guys.

9. Forget about her--it's over, she's prob with some other dude already

10. There will always be that one person that you will always love, but you have to move on. She may not feel the same way you do. Find someone who will reciprocate your feelings.

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I may have missed it.

12. GA93JDeereboy

Yea, not going. I talked to someone who helped me really think.

13. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Write a letter to her where you tell her everything you want to say. Then burn it. Don't hate her, just aim to move forward.

Do things. Write poems and songs. Make a movie. Or something.

14. Good. NEVER put women on a pedestal

15. My last ex we broke up amicably, as we are from different countries, and we're both heading to different countries, we ended the relationship with a hug, a kiss, I told her to think of me when she travels, and I did an about face and walked away crying without looking back. I would show up on her doorstep in a second.

16. GA93JDeereboy

I like that way. If things could be like that where people would say they are breaking up instead if ghosting or whatever. It would be alot easier. At least on me. But I'm over guys. Thanks for the input.

Deleted Account likes this.