1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never felt the same

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Smithyyy97, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Smithyyy97

Smithyyy97 Fapstronaut

I fell in love with a girl who was perfect to me. From her looks to her personality. Every morning when I woke up I had that feeling inside of me that was something else. That feeling of you could do anything because of her.

We never really went out anymore,she found some other older guy who treat her like shite. I was wounded and even 5 years on I still feel like I won’t find another her. I fell in depression, lost my will to do certain things. I go out with my mates and every girl I looked at I just didn’t interest me because it wasn’t her.

I’ve never really expressed my feelings towards her. Is it bad to feel like this after 5 years of not seeing her? She’s single now but I feel like a dickhead to crawl back to her. Now I try and forget about her but she’s always in my mind

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

So you've wanted her for 5 years and now she's single......................... and you won't go for it?

Sounds like you just love being in love rather than love her as a person. In love with the fantasy. Love in your case is more of an extreme form of neediness.

Nobody can live up to the image you've built of her. Not even her.

This is what happens when you over invest in someone that you're not even in a relationship with.

CH3RRY likes this.
  3. Man of course go after her. No question.

4. Badme

Badme Fapstronaut

Go after her. She is really meant to you. Don't hide anything brother just go and tell her everything you had inside of you for her.... she is waiting for you