1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hotarou

Hotarou New Fapstronaut

2. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

Thank you for you support brother. Well, 39.5, 40, or 90 days... I'd say doesn't matter that much. The only thing that matters is definitely to streak enough days to heal from this addiction and come back to previous normal life. Btw, when I arrived at 14 days like you now, I felt already very strong and that feeling lasted until more-less my 35th day. However, all that time, I was very careful.

Good luck. Keep fighting for the Liberty! :)

Monathilda and discovery like this.
  3. @Strongman7 this is a VERY helpful post.
    Thanks for pointing out that the triggers change. I will be mindful of that when the time comes.
    I also agree that getting help from God is a powerful way of combatting this addiction. I am trying to approach my addiction to PMO like any addict who does 12 step programme. Steps 2 and 3 are realizing that I am powerless over this addiction and I need to rely on my higher power - God.

Monathilda, discovery and Strongman7 like this.
  4. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

Good. I think 2️ months ago I met here one man, that thanks also to 12 step programme is not addict anymore. So continue going this way and never give up.

Monathilda, GoPhonix and Freeman82 like this.
  5. Legendary Lucifer

Legendary Lucifer Fapstronaut

6. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

>10 and 2 weekends closer to the 50% mile stone

Monathilda and discovery like this.
  7. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Gracias amigo!

Strongman7 likes this.
  8. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 15 complete!
    Halfway there!

GoPhonix, Monathilda and Freeman82 like this.
  9. 14 Days.
    Awesome. I'm right behind you bro!

Strongman7 and Monathilda like this.
  10. 14 Days.

As I lay in bed last night I had a few more thoughts about the mountain metaphor. Even though climbing it requires a lots of effort and dedication, in other ways the mountain helps us to climb it. It bears our weight every step of the way. It is by pressing down on the mountain that we climb it. And there are also times when we take a rest and let the mountain totally bear our weight and support us so that we can recover. I imagined myself doing that last night - just resting and letting the mountain support me. The mountain challenges us to climb and yet it is our friend on that climb. I am very happy to be on this mountain with you guys.

discovery and Monathilda like this.
  11. Just re-discovered this message board. Joined the Everest Group 27/28 days ago. Have been posting elsewhere.

I'm on the last week toward the first month. Chose to go hard. It's been a wave. Really loving the clarity. The past 48 hours have brought a wave of desire to retreat but I've held it off. Hit the panic button a couple of times. Long stretches though of being free and thinking clearly. Also shifting my sexual desire away from PMO. Early days early days. On my way to Lhotse Face right now. Should be there by Thursday.

12. YesIMpossible

YesIMpossible Fapstronaut

13. Day 30/30 completed yesterday (I was offline for the weekend). Challenge complete! This is now uncharted territory for me since joining NoFap.

discovery, Freeman82 and Monathilda like this.
  14. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

30/30
    Thank god

I'll be waiting for you guys at 90 days challenge. See you in there soon..

Gica, discovery and Freeman82 like this.
  15. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

16. Well done mate. Delighted for you. You are moving up the mountain!

discovery and Monathilda like this.
  17. Triton.Supreme

Triton.Supreme Fapstronaut