1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any hockey fans here?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by CanadianDream, Oct 21, 2018.

1. CanadianDream

CanadianDream Fapstronaut

Hockey season is under way, any fans here? Who do you cheer for? Me: Toronto Maple Leafs! Go Leafs Go!

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I'm a fan of the Leafs, too. I hope they sign William Nylander soon. I'm getting the feeling that Dubas will trade him. I hope that doesn't happen.

3. Go Blackhawks!

I like collecting some jerseys of my favorite NHL athletes, though.

SanSolo likes this.
  4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I like to watch it sometimes.

5. pullingup

pullingup Fapstronaut

I love hockey! I've played hockey for 22 years. I follow Dallas Stars, Miro Heiskanen is unstoppable!

6. just got into hockey last year.
    Huge nba and football fan ( when i say football i mean soccer not the nfl). since im from canada and a huge toronto raptors fan (this is our year 7-1). i have become a leafs fan as well.
    still learning about hockey but i like the sport alot

7. pullingup

pullingup Fapstronaut

If you're in Ontario, I suggest you go see OHL games. They're often more entertaining than NHL

8. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I am Red-Wings fan since many years because it has always been the most Swedish team in the league. Unfortunately, they suck these days and managed to break that long-lasting playoff-streak a few years ago which felt a bit heart-braking to be honest.