1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will my penis become normal again? pls someone answer

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rebootGoal, Nov 14, 2018.

1. rebootGoal

rebootGoal Fapstronaut

I just noticed that my penis is stiff always and shrinked most of the time and hard to get erected and loss erection very fast,
    does that mean my penis sponge tissues are damaged?
    will it come back to normal spongy state if i do nofap?

2. rebootGoal

rebootGoal Fapstronaut

I don't really understand how this community works, because it seems like always when i post something i get no answer, when this community is all about helping each others, right?

3. It's been 47 minutes since your last post and people have absolutely zero obligation to respond to your posts at all. That being said:

Yes, many report, including myself, their penis and sex drive returning to normal after doing NoFap.

Praksh likes this.
  4. rebootGoal

rebootGoal Fapstronaut

minutes counter is here!

5. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Buddy u have to wait for a while, this is not as popular as Facebook. People login here, first check their inboxes, their alerts, then they see for new threads.. patience is very important.

When it comes to stronger erections, yes I started feeling it.. I joined nofap last Sept, I tried to be on monk mode, and have several streaks.. now I feel that my erections are better than before. I am keeping myself in control to not to give it up on urges. Wish u all success!

Breakthrough23 and rebootGoal like this.
  6. The_Inevitable

The_Inevitable Fapstronaut

Hey bro how are u doing now