1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost relapsed, loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Toby430, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Toby430

Toby430 Fapstronaut

Guys i almost relapsed this morning, i was super horny and super hard, im on day 10...i was going crazy. It would not go down so i got up to take a shower and got dressed to go to work. Gonna try to keep busy but i know its gonna be hard today. Wish me luck guys.

2. picchio86

picchio86 Fapstronaut

Keep it going keep busy have good food and try to run or do some sport. Release that energy in other way, sport like boxing, karate or high intensity things like CrossFit would be useful to lower down your issue.

Carry on!

3. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There is NO luck. I'm sorry but I'm so tired of seeing this shit. There's a lot of uncertainty in life but this is one of the things that you gladly have control over. You control this, it is only about your strength. Anyone who thinks this is about luck, is bound to fail. I know it's hard but it's always up to you if you decide to relapse or not.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    picchio86 likes this.
  4. Toby430

Toby430 Fapstronaut

I know bro, i have to decide for myself..thats just a saying..

Hiker and picchio86 like this.
  5. picchio86

picchio86 Fapstronaut

In life luck exists, or fate. But you are for sure responsible for your action. A Latin famous saying “Memento Audere Semper” , “remember always to dare”. This because if you don’t try if you do not do your part things will never happen. Of course this is for good and bad, if you try you may fail it is simply life. But if you prepare well, you keep committed, you do all you can the chances to succeed are higher than when you say “I can’t do that”. Of course if you put a foot on a land mine after combat engineers cleaned up a field, it is fate... so keep fighting and if you fall look forward and carry on.

Toby430 likes this.