1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would it be acceptable to ask for sex as a last wish before commiting?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by UnfortunateAddict, Nov 6, 2018.

Acceptable or no?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. UnfortunateAddict

UnfortunateAddict Fapstronaut

I’M NOT PLANNING ON COMMITING ANYTIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

I’m just asking because there was a point where I considered it, and as I’m still a virgin and don’t want to die one, it got me thinking if it would be okay if I asked a girl for sex...

2. Why not? If you're being honest, then I don't see what's wrong with it as long as she knows theres no strings attached. Ask and you shall receive, right? Just be careful how you ask because you could receive five fingers to the face!;)

UnfortunateAddict likes this.
  3. Sal450r

Sal450r Fapstronaut

I would say don't lose it to just anyone, but sure go ahead but id recommend losing it with some who is also virgin. Wish i should of done that :/

4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

As a woman the words “asking for sex” sound very odd to me. You don’t ask for sex it’s not a gift one person gives to another. Sex is something that should happen when both people are attracted to each other and both people equally desire it. Saying it’s your wish to me implies it’s something you don’t think you deserve or are worthy of. You are. And you should only have sex with someone who equally desires you. Is it okay to have sex with no commitment? Outside the community of NoFap I would say yes it is so long as both parties are open that that’s all they are seeking. But it would seem to me that this type of thing goes against NoFap. When you meet the right person you won’t have to ask for sex it will just have it.

5. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Hey man. Sex is great. I believe that you are in deep desire for it and it is OK. you should not feel ashamed for asking for sex buddy. Do it your own way you know. As long as you are not harassing someone in the street out of nowhere and asking for sex because I think it is very uncomfortable thing to do and a bit wrong. But if it is someone you are dating it is OK to imply your intentions. You can say to her that you want her to see a movie with you at your place and she will understand immediately that you are talking about sex. If she will agree she is probably ready for sex.
    Best of luck man!

6. DogDaysOfLife

DogDaysOfLife Fapstronaut

Committing... suicide? As a preface, I disagree with suicide and I agree with @GG2002 that pity sex isn't usually a good way to go about losing your virginity. So know that I'm coming at this purely as a moral hypothetical. I think it's too much pressure on a woman to ask for sex on the grounds that you'll be dying soon, whether it's death by your own hand or of natural causes. It would be better in that situation to go to a prostitute, be a polite client, tell her you're a virgin who wants an interesting hour or two, and pay the money. Prostitutes are people too and they would not need to know that their client is dying or suicidal.