1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What sperm retention does to a heavy fapper?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sakhi, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I have fapped for the past 5 years alot.Im thin, losing hair in front side of my head fast. I have weak knee bones. My hairs are gray. I get sick easly. Im 24 but look like 35. I know all of its due to long term sperm loss which is life force. so tell me anyone who have had long term sperm retention and its benifits, specially those who were pmo addicts...Im on day 10. Well my mind says go and fapp sperm retention benefits are not so reall..

2. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

Looks like you know what damaged you. How about listening to that wisdom and turn this around.

Do you need someone else to confirm ?
    Why?

You cant have your own will?

thegibbie, spaces and Sakhi like this.
  3. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Well u
    Right dear. When others confirm, that will motivate me too..

4. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

The real difference from my experience coems from abstaining sexual thoughts completely, because in that case more sexual energy is reused

if at 24 you have grey hair than damn damn, just quit it asap.

thegibbie, Nugget9, spaces and 2 others like this.
  5. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

. Well I cant believe even sexual toughts or fantasizing uses energy. Will show me some proof dear. But I totally agree that sexual thoughts and fantasizing are very bad. They leads back to relapse. Last night I was about to relapse due to loneliness and fantasizing...

Yep u do likes this.
  6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Look in the mirror dear.

7. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Well I no the harms of pmo. But he said even sexual fantasizing uses energy. I wanted to know how

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Fantasies lead to relapses dear.
    And relapses are bad, aren't they? :D

Prime36 and Sakhi like this.
  9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Semen retention will get you back to Jedi Ninja status. You gotta quit jerkin it and shooting out all your spunk.

10. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Mmm youre right

11. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Whats jidi ninja friend?

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Watch Star Wars friend.

13. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Proof? How can I give you proof of personal experience? Just try it and see for yourself

Low likes this.
  14. Hmm, I don't know man, but semen retention does have benefits regardless.

15. Ukulele

Ukulele Fapstronaut

Hi there!

Well, were you losing hair at 19? Did you have weak knees at that time? Was your hair gray? Did you get sick easily back then? Did you look like 35 at 19?

Our health is not supposed to drop from 19 to 24 like that. So if the changes have been so visibly drastic, then you should ask yourself what has been added to your life (you mentioned excessive fapping). Then if you take that out of the equation, you should get the state you had at 19 back in time. It’s just math. :)

You kind of contradict yourself in saying that you know that sperm loss caused these problems, and then say you don’t believe in retention (= not losing sperm) because it wouldn’t do you any good. :)

Anyways, I hope it made sense. Best of luck mate!

16. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

I believe friend. But my mind is trying to make me fap again. You know I have been I fap addict for so long time.

17. Ukulele

Ukulele Fapstronaut

We all are/were mate. That is why we are here. :)

18. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

So tell me about ur streak and your experience with sperm retention...

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. You know significant hair lose affects 1 in 5 men in their 20s, 1 in 3 in their 30s and 1 in 2 in their 50s. But yes I do believe frequent masturbation does cause hair lose. Its just my opinion. Hair whitening happens too and can be caused by stress. My cousin has some on the side. His father had white (grey) hair.

Ra's Al Ghul and Sakhi like this.
  20. My old mate at work was 24 and is skin head bald, not a single hair on the top of his head.

If you want to know about semen retention there is an abundance of videos on youtube. I'll probably watch one every other day for the next 90 days. That's 45 videos to keep me motivated.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.