1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello World - NoFap Newbie

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by dynamicfire, Nov 2, 2018.

1. dynamicfire

dynamicfire New Fapstronaut

Hello!

I'm 27 years old. I've been struggling with PMO for half of my life now. My addiction level: I turn to PMO when I'm bored, depressed, anxious, tired, etc. Usually only once a day or every couple days. I have tried so many different ways to gain freedom only to turn back to PMO again. Sometimes it's difficult to believe that I will ever be free.

I'm also a Christian and struggle with my faith because I believe that Jesus has the power to break these chains and give me freedom from PMO but He hasn't yet. I don't know what to do with that.

I also thought marriage would save me from this addiction but it turns out even that can't cure a person. Now I want to be free not only for me but for my wife as well. I'm sick and tired of the self-hatred, guilt, shame, the wasted time, and especially the way PMO ruins my life. I hope that NoFap will provide the tools and motivation I need to finally achieve the freedom I desperately need.

Here's to a fresh start and to NoFap November!

jeremy1998 likes this.
  2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Welcome, good luck with everything!

dynamicfire and jeremy1998 like this.
  3. jeremy1998

jeremy1998 New Fapstronaut

Welcome man, good luck. Be strong.I'm new here too.

The Lone Ranger and dynamicfire like this.
  4. Welcome man, we share a similar background and goal. Let’s go through this together!

The Lone Ranger and jeremy1998 like this.